Saturday Night In

lisa vanner

:D Mr Vanner & myself have spent Saturday evening in!! Oh the shame. The box had to come down, the wine was opened actually having a great night, at least the DJ is playing to the crowd i.e. ME!! Getting all my requests played, rug rolled up dancing on the wooden floor, wheres that talc???

Any of you other soul sourcers had a soul tastic night in!! Found a little bag thought it was a headache pill, by christ it works feeling GREATTTTT :rolleyes: Thats why this has been posted in wants DOH, Its the hair colour sometimes gets the better of me. You sure that was a nurofen DAVE?

Edited by Lisa Vanner
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:D Mr Vanner & myself have spent Saturday evening in!! Oh the shame.  The box had to come down, the wine was opened actually having a great night, at least the DJ is playing to the crowd i.e. ME!!  Getting all my requests played, rug rolled up dancing on the wooden floor, wheres that talc???That's the word's I was using at the rocket last saturday LOL.

Billy :D  

Any of you other soul sourcers had a soul tastic night in!! Found a little bag thought it was a headache pill, by christ it works feeling GREATTTTT :rolleyes: Thats why this has been posted in wants DOH, Its the hair colour sometimes gets the better of me.  You sure that was a nurofen DAVE?

link

Social source share

:rolleyes: Yeah poor baz he has no chance really responsibility has never been our thang!!! blush.gif

link

you have warpped my fragile little mind

Social source share