At The Crown

High Street Shirley

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3NP

7.30 till 2am

dj line up

Alfie...

Chilly...

Plus special guest Bearsy..(kent soul club)

THREE SQUID ON THE DOOR..

...two squid with the white flyer....

...free entry with the yellow flyer...

......THE LAST ONE WAS FANTASTIC...A REALLY GOOD TURN OUT....FULL HOUSE......

roll on sat....

....FANTASTIC....

Edited by alfie00soul
  • Replies 40
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

all the 4s

Really looking forward to this night Alfie, it will be a pleasure to play for that crowd they was certainly up for a night of dancing and what a cracking little venue too :thumbsup:

if you live localish to this place then i reccomend this night out as its going to be dancers all the way from me and knowing Alfie and Steve its going to be that way all night long so get your arses down to The Crown for a cracking night of Soul :lol:

bring it on

Bearsy :lol:

all the 4s

Really looking forward to this night Alfie, it will be a pleasure to play for that crowd they was certainly up for a night of dancing and what a cracking little venue too :thumbsup:

if you live localish to this place then i reccomend this night out as its going to be dancers all the way from me and knowing Alfie and Steve its going to be that way all night long so get your arses down to The Crown for a cracking night of Soul :lol:

bring it on

Bearsy :lol:

all the 4s....

hi bearsy..

hope your well...all ready getting interest about this night hopefully it will be another full house...

for more info about the crown visit www.thecrownshirley.co.uk

catch up with you at sanford bearsy..

just for you bearsy.......

Edited by alfie00soul
Guest FREEBIRD

all the 4s....

hi bearsy..

hope your well...all ready getting interest about this night hopefully it will be another full house...

for more info about the crown visit www.thecrownshirley.co.uk

catch up with you at sanford bearsy..

Yes mate, missed the last one, cos I had man flu. So well up for it.

Thats the week before that Excelent do at the OPERA HOUSE BOURNEMOUTH, isnt it?

Yes mate, missed the last one, cos I had man flu. So well up for it.

Thats the week before that Excelent do at the OPERA HOUSE BOURNEMOUTH, isnt it?

man flu only lasts a day....lol

yep sure is...that will be another fantastic night to look forward to....and the 31st may...really looking forward to that one...spinning some tunes....

Guest Bearsy

Good evening soulies... :unsure:

just got off the phone to the land lady of the crown...she,s putting in for a 2am finish..

so its deff gonna be a late one.....

roll on the 22nd....

that would be great Alfie if she gets that bit of a later finish :thumbup:

are we doing lunch on Saturday (liquid of course) as im not going home after i Dj in Bournemouth the night before as ive booked a B&B

that would be great Alfie if she gets that bit of a later finish :thumbup:

are we doing lunch on Saturday (liquid of course) as im not going home after i Dj in Bournemouth the night before as ive booked a B&B

We can do lunch my good man..i know a good chippy & a park bench....& a few bottles of becks..how does that sound.. :lol:

should find out this week about the late licence...its a bit of a drag getting one...

will keep you posted... :unsure:

Guest malice

Really looking forward to this and if the last one was anything to go by it should be a fab night, even better with a later finish :unsure: Fingers crossed

Bearsy after your liquid lunch with Alfie fancy meeting up with the girls for a cheeky vimto or 2 :thumbup:

Guest Bearsy

Really looking forward to this and if the last one was anything to go by it should be a fab night, even better with a later finish :lol: Fingers crossed

Bearsy after your liquid lunch with Alfie fancy meeting up with the girls for a cheeky vimto or 2 :D

your offer sounds so much better Marie :D

sorry Alfie but you can have the chips and bench for yourself im having a session with the gorgeous girls drinking sexy cocktails :D

Another Explosion Of

Northern Soul & Motown

Saturday 22nd Of March

At The Crown

High Street Shirley

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3NP

7.30 till Late

dj line up

Alfie...

Chilly...

......two squid with flyer......

If i bring one of my flyers mate will that be 2 quid still :D Will be making the journey to this great new venue as had a great time last month, :lol:

Guest malice

Cocktail afternoon it is then! Alfie u can come and join us if u like, don't want u being all lonely with your chips laugh.gif

Any news on the late licence yet?

Another Explosion Of

Northern Soul & Motown

Saturday 22nd Of March

At The Crown

High Street Shirley

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3NP

7.30 till Late

dj line up

Alfie...

Chilly...

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS , MY SOUL BROTHER LOL biggrin.gif

STEVE T

good evening soulies.... thumbsup.gif

cheers to all the above for your support on this night....still waiting to hear about the late licence malice, as soon as i know i will let all you good ppl know.... :lol:

No worries chris...two squid with the flyer..lol...see you soon m8

(.....hi soul brother.....)lol :lol: too

Guest Bearsy

Good evening soulies... :D

at last the news that we've been waiting for...(the late licence)...we have an extention till 2am... :thumbsup:

roll on the 22nd.. :shades:

KEEP ON KEEPING ON...

way hay bad boy :thumbup: does that mean i need to bring extra tunes with me or am i still only doing the first 30 minutes warm up set laugh.gif

Guest outonthefloor

Hello there Alfie,

Great to see ya last nite......

How much is it to get in if you have a leaf!!!!!

Bet you dont remember!!!! lol :huh:

Bearsy, will you be actually playing your silky hargreaves or just givin its sleeve an outing again!!!!

You're Favourite Essex Bird...tweet tweet....or should that be two little ducks ......quack quack lolol

Helen

XXX

Edited by outonthefloor

Hello there Alfie,

Great to see ya last nite......

How much is it to get in if you have a leaf!!!!!

Bet you dont remember!!!! lol :lol:

Bearsy, will you be actually playing your silky hargreaves or just givin its sleeve an outing again!!!!

You're Favourite Essex Bird...tweet tweet....or should that be two little ducks ......quack quack lolol

Helen

XXX

hi helen... :yes:

was good to see you on sat night...

fair play for travelling down...

catch up soon....

PS...3squid on the door or 2squid with the flyer....lol...

Guest Bearsy

Hi Alfie brilliant news on the later finish. I am really looking forward to this now, nice venue and fab dj's. Should be a goodun :yes:

Hi Marie :lol: will be great to see you again :lol: you going to the doo in Bournemouth the night before if so i could pick you up on the way through if you want and drop you off too of course cos im staying in Southampton over night and having a day on the lash before The Crown :lol: not that i will be too drunk to dj of course i will only be drinking Babysham :ohmy:

Guest malice

Hi Bearsy, will be good to see u again too :ohmy: Yeah I was thinking about going so a lift would be much appreciated. Where u staying in Southampton?

U know u will be on the cocktails all day sat so will be more like cheeky vimto's and jackson 5's wacko.gif

Guest Bearsy

Hi Bearsy, will be good to see u again too :ohmy: Yeah I was thinking about going so a lift would be much appreciated. Where u staying in Southampton?

U know u will be on the cocktails all day sat so will be more like cheeky vimto's and jackson 5's wacko.gif

i aint got nowhere in Southampton yet but i thought it best to stay there so i dont get to drinkified in Bournemouth and feel a bit jaded for The Crown but a day on the Cocktails could ruin that theory :yes:

its bank holiday so a B&B in bournemouth could be tricky and no one wants to stay in Southampton so it would be easier for me to get 2 nights booked there and its going to be local for the Crown doo anyway and an afternoon sleep after the cocktails :lol:

Ok i will pm you about a lift to and fro then :lol:

roll on the weekend in the West country :lol:

Guest malice

:lol: What's wrong with Southampton?......... :yes:

The crown looks set to be a really good night and u know It's gonna get messy if u come to a cocktail party with us so maybe u should just stick to an afternoon sleep :ohmy:

Good evening soulies... :)

The good news...at last the news that we've been waiting for...(the late licence)...we have an extention

till 2am... :lol: ...the bad news...no admission after 10.30pm..

roll on the 22nd.. :)

KEEP ON KEEPING ON...

This is great news & puts a whole different spin on it for us..........might even be there, if we can change our plans...........good luck kids !.

Russ

Another Explosion Of

Northern Soul & Motown

Saturday 22nd Of March

At The Crown

High Street Shirley

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3NP

7.30 till 2am

dj line up

Alfie...

Chilly...

...two squid with the white flyer....

...free entry with the yellow flyer...

roll on sat....

....FANTASTIC....

Guest Bearsy

This is great news & puts a whole different spin on it for us..........might even be there, if we can change our plans...........good luck kids !.

Russ

be good to see you there Russ :lol: dont bring that trouble maker Steve with you though :lol: only joking Steve it would be great to catch up with you again too mate :lol: and Mr Abbott :lol:

be good to see you there Russ :lol: dont bring that trouble maker Steve with you though :lol: only joking Steve it would be great to catch up with you again too mate :lol: and Mr Abbott :lol:

Looks like your gonna be busy this weekend...if you can fit it in you could go and get some candy-floss to go with your cocktails on sat afternoon...theirs a fair on at southampton common...lol... :lol:

Another Explosion Of

Northern Soul & Motown

Saturday 22nd Of March

At The Crown

High Street Shirley

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3NP

7.30 till Late

dj line up

Alfie...

Chilly...

If i bring one of my flyers mate will that be 2 quid still :lol: Will be making the journey to this great new venue as had a great time last month, :unsure:

Guest Bearsy

Looks like your gonna be busy this weekend...if you can fit it in you could go and get some candy-floss to go with your cocktails on sat afternoon...theirs a fair on at southampton common...lol... :lol:

im working on the bumper cars in the afternoon laugh.gif will be logging off soon as a weekend in the west country awaits me so see you all somewhere over the weekend :lol:

Guest FREEBIRD

Another Explosion Of

Northern Soul & Motown

Saturday 22nd Of March

At The Crown

High Street Shirley

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3NP

7.30 till Late

dj line up

Alfie...

Chilly...

If i bring one of my flyers mate will that be 2 quid still :lol: Will be making the journey to this great new venue as had a great time last month, :thumbup:

What a resault alfie/chilly,

Was sorting out my plain boring overplayed oldies record box from last weekend and i found one of your orange flyers that say free entry with this flyer. :lol: so i now wont even be paying 2 quid beer.gif ALL THE 4`S

Shouldnt you be saving that box for the Opera house??????????????????? See you all Sat!!! Should be Interesting.

Guest chick

Looking forward to tomorrow night.

Chilly and Alfie - you've both worked hard getting this off the ground, I'm sure this second evening will be as much of a success as the last.

Bearsy - just so you don't forget your set this time .......... it starts at 7.30 :thumbsup:

Guest FREEBIRD

WHERE`S YOUR BUMP OF THE EVENING THEN????????????????????

OR HAVE I GOT TO DO IT FOR YOU??

JUST TO REMIND YOU I WILL HAVE TICKETS FOR THE OPERA HOUSE,29thMARCH 2008>>>>> WITH ME TOMORROW AT THE CROWN.............. www.operahouse.co.uk

Edited by FREEBIRD

Looking forward to tomorrow night.

Chilly and Alfie - you've both worked hard getting this off the ground, I'm sure this second evening will be as much of a success as the last.

Bearsy - just so you don't forget your set this time .......... it starts at 7.30 :no:

Good evening chick...

thanx for the kind words..really looking forward to tomorrow night..getting the late licence has been a big boost...roll on sat...

also a big thanx to everyone for there surport...

regards

alfie.. :thumbsup:

good afternoon soulies.... :lol:

only a few hours left before we can start spinning some tunes... :thumbup:

really looking forward to this had lots of interest..my phone has'nt stopped...

for those with a sat nav hope this helps..

...so15 3np...

well i'm off to buy some chocky eggs...see you laters.. :thumbsup:

ps..have a great soulful easter where ever you may be this weekend... :D

regards

alfie

Guest FREEBIRD

good afternoon soulies.... :lol:

only a few hours left before we can start spinning some tunes... :thumbup:

really looking forward to this had lots of interest..my phone has'nt stopped...

for those with a sat nav hope this helps..

...so15 3np...

well i'm off to buy some chocky eggs...see you laters.. :thumbsup:

ps..have a great soulful easter where ever you may be this weekend... :D

regards

alfie

Are you gonna hand those eggs out for the good boys and girls later 000200C9.gif ?