FUNKYFEET RECORDS

4b BEDFORD STREET

RHYL,DENBIGHSHIRE

LL18 1SY

OR PAYPAL + 4% TO: funky.feet@btconnect.com

TICKETS ARE £30 per person **free postage**

"your tickets will be sent out recorded post"

cost includes full entry to all weekend events + site pitch

for tents,caravans etc..................

post-7536-1204108108_thumb.jpg

Edited by funkyfeet
  • Replies 71
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Bugger :(:(

Booked for Brid already !!

Would have been nice to come back to me old haunting ground and bring me Lammy too :P

Anyone doing the early may bank holiday weekender at Llandudno ?? i,ll be there :D

Ian.

hi Ian gonna be a bissy weekend in llandudno that weekend as the victorian weekend is on as well lol :P think there maybe a soul nite in the area will let you know when i find out off the scooter club

steve T :thumbsup:

Edited by steve thomas
  • 1 month later...

hi Ian gonna be a bissy weekend in llandudno that weekend as the victorian weekend is on as well lol biggrin.gif think there maybe a soul nite in the area will let you know when i find out off the scooter club

Steve T :P

TICKETS ARE GOING REALLY WELL FOR THIS AT THE MO , FAIR FEW BEEN ASKING FOR CLOSE BY b&B SO WENT FOR A BIT OF A WALK YESTERDAY TO SORT SOME DEALS OUT FOR YOU !!

THE THREE BELOW ARE ALL NEXT TO EACH OTHER SO YOU COULD MEET UP AND ARRANGE MINIBUS OR TAXI UP TO THE EVENT THAT AROUND 12 MILES AWAY

HOPE THIS HELPS STEVE T " PLEASE SAY YOU ARE BOOKING FOR THE SOUL EVENT "

KINGS ARMS PUB - HOLYHEAD 01407-762528 £40 FOR 2 ROOM ONLY ASK FOR NICOLA OR TOMMY " THEY DO FOOD TOO " OR EMAIL 1120efc@aol.com

THE BEACH HUT ASK FOR DAVE .... 01407-764001 " £50 per couple website www.thebeachhut.me.uk POST CODE LL65 1DL.....thebeachhutcafe@hotmail.com

the HAVEN GUEST HOUSE ASK FOR ANN OR JOHN £30 PER PERSON 01407-760573

POST CODE LL65 1DG

TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE FROM FUNKY FEET

CHEERS STEVE T :ohmy:

Edited by steve thomas

Looking forward to this! Havent been to a rally in ages and getting the chance to spin some tuneage is amazing!...Cant waiT!!!...

In Soul

L

be good to see you down here in Taffy land mate ......its been a while since i,ve seen you out and about ....realy looking forward to this weekend :thumbsup:

steve T

hows the ticket situation

no good asking for a long range weather forcast is there laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

TICKETS GOING REALLY WELL AT THE MO MR TOAD SIR :wicked:

WEATHER IS GONNA BE FINE WHERE GONNA SEND ALL THE BAD WEATHER OVER TO GLASTONBURY FOR THE WEEKEND .......THERE USED TO IT tongue.gif

Edited by steve thomas
Guest sharynm

be good to see you down here Pete .........hope you got plentey of oldies in your play box :thumbup:

best steve T

looking forward to this one...and of course we don't need accomodation as we will be giving Roddy Roadstar our mobile northern soul home a run out..no muddy feet please! The lovely Lydia can obviously spend as much time as she likes in it :lol:

Guest Pete Griffin

PETE ......YOU COMIN OVER TO THE RADCLIFFE SUNDAY NITE ?? ITS ON TILL 4.00#IF YOUR ALLOWED OUT AFTER THE OP ? :ohmy:

HOPE ALL WENT WELL ?

STEVE T

laugh.gif not a chance mate, i m not having my nail done you know, i m having my leg re broken ect, its a big op :lol:

Pete Griff

laugh.gif not a chance mate, i m not having my nail done you know, i m having my leg re broken ect, its a big op :lol:

Pete Griff

Hello Pete,break a leg mate!! :lol: ho ho !

only joking,i'll probably fall off a telephone pole for that..... :)

hope you are fit for the knees up :P in Mona :lol:

Hey Steve, we're now sorted with direct tickets on the bearded buffoon's train from London to Holyhead. Make sure Cel T starts accumulating brownie points now so that he's allowed out for this.

It'll make a change to be back home for a north Wales weekender that doesn't come with free hypothermia and trench foot biggrin.gif

Speedos and knotted hankie are packed !

Taff

Hey Steve, we're now sorted with direct tickets on the bearded buffoon's train from London to Holyhead. Make sure Cel T starts accumulating brownie points now so that he's allowed out for this.

It'll make a change to be back home for a north Wales weekender that doesn't come with free hypothermia and trench foot :)

Speedos and knotted hankie are packed !

Taff

Hayden ....will be good to see you again mate.....you will be among the sensible people for this great weekend :lol: will try un keep Cel in order so he can play out !!?

see dave un martin upfor this un ??

best steve T

be good to see you down here Pete .........hope you got plentey of oldies in your play box :lol:

best steve T

Finally confirmed that I can get the weekend off andf so looking forward to being back in my old stomping ground from the early 70's - does anyone know if the No 10 Club at Valley is still there ? Might pop back for a pint for old times sake :)

Assistance might be required to set up a tent about 8 pm on Friday night however :lol:

Wulfie

Edited by Wulfie09

Finally confirmed that I can get the weekend off andf so looking forward to being back in my old stomping ground from the early 70's - does anyone know if the No 10 Club at Valley is still there ? Might pop back for a pint for old times sake :lol:

Assistance might be required to set up a tent about 8 pm on Friday night however :thumbsup:

Wulfie

yes Wulfie ... the 10 club is still there mate ...but ain't been there for a good few years ....got band for blowing all the electric on new years party there ....

"mud" where on at the time lol ....think Mr Chapman WAs involved :shades: but I'm working near there so will pop in and have alook for you !!

its gonna be welsh wigwam city this weekend ...big marquee and funfair just added kids welcome 750 tickets now sold!!

where is the Irish crew Danny & dubs are coming too :wicked:

TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE @ FUNKYFEET RECORDS

**NOW RECORDED POST FREE**

GET YOURSELF'S TO MONA !!

HERD YOU GUYS @FUNKY FEET WILL BE AT THE WEEKENDER NICE UN EARLY !! TODO YOUR BOY SCOUT BIT UN HELP ALL THE TRAVELERS WID THERE TENTS ,LOL :thumbsup: .........PUTTING OUR GOOD FRIEND DICK JOHN ....IN CHARGE OF THE "LOST &FOUND rolleyes.gif:no:

MONA YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!!!!!!