Prestatyn Photos

Well here are 5 happy smiling faces :lol::D:shades:biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif who escaped from Prestatyn Gaz Lees, Lega, Brian De Honri, Mick Wren and Gaz Cotterell sorry Mike, Kevan and Ann Marie you weren't in the pic you were probally still pissed and in bed.

This weekend for us is about having a good time with plenty of the old falling down stuff (expensive as it was) and meeting old and new friends alike. We had no problems with food as Gaz the chef Lees kept all fed with huge fry up breakfasts pies and potatoes supplied by my better half Carole for us to take, and to Bridget from Cambridge with her fabulous spaghetti bolognase and curry range prepared in advance.

If it wasn't for Prestatyn there are 2 great guys in the photos Brian and Mick we would not have met along with the great crowd from Cambridge (Bridget , Wayne Phil etc) and the North Wales crew along with all our exisiting soul mates from the Midlands and Staffs (Hednesford, Wolverhamton, Dudley etc etc etc)

We all know what Pontins is about I've been going since 2004 you just have to grin and bear the accomodation the cold wind and rain the crap beds etc etc and enjoy the weekend for what it is great fun with loads of soul music and live acts to suit all tastes.

Its hard enough for the organisers to arrange a mega weekend like this I for one wouldn't like to do it and I for one am truly grateful to those who spend many hours putting this weekend on. So to all you wingers and moaners get a life! and stay away next year and for the rest of us who have happy smiley faces photos why not add them I'll be back roll on 2009.

Gaz Lees

post-9084-1204647177_thumb.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Well here are 5 happy smiling faces who escaped from Prestatyn Gaz Lees, Lega, Brian De Honri, Mick Wren and Gaz Cotterell sorry Mike, Kevan and Ann Marie you weren't in the pic you were probally still pissed and in bed.

This weekend for us is about having a good time with plenty of the old falling down stuff (expensive as it was) and meeting old and new friends alike. We had no problems with food as Gaz the chef Lees kept all fed with huge fry up breakfasts pies and potatoes supplied by my better half Carole for us to take, and to Bridget from Cambridge with her fabulous spaghetti bolognase and curry range prepared in advance.

If it wasn't for Prestatyn there are 2 great guys in the photos Brian and Mick we would not have met along with the great crowd from Cambridge (Bridget , Wayne Phil etc) and the North Wales crew along with all our exisiting soul mates from the Midlands and Staffs (Hednesford, Wolverhamton, Dudley etc etc etc)

We all know what Pontins is about I've been going since 2004 you just have to grin and bear the accomodation the cold wind and rain the crap beds etc etc and enjoy the weekend for what it is great fun with loads of soul music and live acts to suit all tastes.

Its hard enough for the organisers to arrange a mega weekend like this I for one wouldn't like to do it and I for one am truly grateful to those who spend many hours putting this weekend on. So to all you wingers and moaners get a life! and stay away next year and for the rest of us who have happy smiley faces photos why not add them I'll be back roll on 2009.

Gaz Lees

Hiya Gaz shades.gif ...............WOW!!!! You lot had a ~ BRILLIANT ~ time by the sounds of it :lol: .......wish me & Mart could have made it :( Oh well might try and get there in October :D if not we,ll defo be there in 2009!!! :shades: See ya at ~ Broad Lane ~ on the 14th March if not before shades.gif

JB xxxx

Hiya Gaz shades.gif ...............WOW!!!! You lot had a ~ BRILLIANT ~ time by the sounds of it :lol: .......wish me & Mart could have made it :( Oh well might try and get there in October :D if not we,ll defo be there in 2009!!! :shades: See ya at ~ Broad Lane ~ on the 14th March if not before shades.gif

JB xxxx

Hi JB we surely did great laugh this year sorry you and Mart were not able to be there so keep your dairy free for next March's Prestatyn and join us.

See you at Broadlane WMC

Gaz

Guest Garry-C

F**k me Gaz you could have told me you was gonna splash my ugly mug on SS and I would have gone abroad for a few weeks (I'm the ugly b******d on the left with my arm around Mick).

I have to agree wholeheartedly with what you say mate and I look forward to the next time we all get together to get completely wankered as Brian would say. The only problem is it takes so long to recover nowadays. :lol:

Garry

Well here are 5 happy smiling faces :D:D:D:P:P who escaped from Prestatyn Gaz Lees, Lega, Brian De Honri, Mick Wren and Gaz Cotterell sorry Mike, Kevan and Ann Marie you weren't in the pic you were probally still pissed and in bed.

Gaz Lees

that photo must have been taken on the thursday as we all looked 10years older by the Sat Night ! :D

had a great weekend think Ann -marie gave Bridget a few pointers on drinking ! lol :lol::D ..... see you all soon

all the best

David

woo hoo so now JB has become a milkmaid :lol:

Keep on keeping on

Wulfie

Well noticed Wulfie my deliberate mistake just for you, anyway JB is the cream of the pinta and the best milk maid on the Dairy or Diary farm and you belong on the funny farm. Hope you burnt that terrible body warmer you had on over the weekend it had a load of sh*t on the one side or was it a badge.

Great weekend though all the best mate

Up the Baggies - Gaz

Guest bdesoul

Well noticed Wulfie my deliberate mistake just for you, anyway JB is the cream of the pinta and the best milk maid on the Dairy or Diary farm and you belong on the funny farm. Hope you burnt that terrible body warmer you had on over the weekend it had a load of sh*t on the one side or was it a badge.

Great weekend though all the best mate

Up the Baggies - Gaz

Well Guys and Girls. another fine mess you've gotten me into. This is going to take days if not weeks to get over. not just from the lack of sleep but the ache in my sides from continually laughing. well what else can you do when you blow up your car engine on the way. Have to admit the food at Pontin's was good (Provided by Gaz and Bridget). the bed room accommodation was brill (Never Slept in it). The friends I saw was brilliant and the new friends I have made was even better. So roll on next year to be able to get even more wankered!!!!! :D:D:lol:

Brian.

Said I was staying in this month but then Talk of South is on 22nd March. Might take the wife to the do as an early anniversary present? Then again maybe not! :D:D

Hi JB we surely did great laugh this year sorry you and Mart were not able to be there so keep your dairy free for next March's Prestatyn and join us.

See you at Broadlane WMC

Gaz

Hiya Gaz......I,ll definately put it in me dairy :lol: .....ooh...i mean diary :lol: .......and me & Mart can join in the fun with ya!! :lol::lol: .......see ya at Broad Lane WMC :lol: ......JB xxxxx