Cream Cracker 22nd March

Guest kev such

Guest kev such

Blimey dont the time go fast. I know its a tad early to post up.

On 22nd March at the Rothwell Town Football Club, Cecil Street, Rothwell, Northants. NN14 6EZ.

Playing Northern, RnB and a smattering of Crossover.

Entrance is £4.00 on the door and doors open at 7.30pm and we close at about 01.00am (ish)

Cheap bar, large dancefloor (Talcs ok, but floor is well slippy and doesnt need too much on it), large lit carpark.

DJ's for the evening are

7.30 - 8.30 Mark D

8.30 - 9.00 Freebie punter spot (?)

9.00 - 10.00 Trev Davison

10.00 - 11.00 John McDade

11.00 - 12.00 Kev Kent

12.00 - 01.00 Kev Such

If anyone is staying at the Rothwell House Hotel, they are doing a discounted room price for anyone attending The Cream Cracker. Just tell them at reception that you are in Rothwell for the Cracker. Any problems give me a call on07974087713 and i will sort it out.

We had a great year last year and thanks to all who took the time to attend, lets hope we have another good one for this our 3rd year.Its your night and we will endevour to play what you ask for (if we've got it) wear what you want, dance how you want and lets all go home Cream Crackered.

Regards

Kev (dont do modern) Such.

Edited by kev such
  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi kev

leicester will be there mate ,as theres only one road to the cracker(suppose they do)as someone said

no chin strokers here kev

good venue this

no keepers of the keys to the soul temple here mate

just good sounds that still make your HEART BEAT

NEVER FORGET YOUR ROOTS

Guest kev such

hi kev

leicester will be there mate ,as theres only one road to the cracker(suppose they do)as someone said

no chin strokers here kev

good venue this

no keepers of the keys to the soul temple here mate

just good sounds that still make your HEART BEAT

NEVER FORGET YOUR ROOTS

Very elequantly put Mr FT. Dont forget to bring your tunes box Mark, as discussed, just in case.

Regards to Nett and see ya Friday evening.

Kev

Edited by kev such

Hi Kev,

Gutted that we are going to miss this one as we are up in Crewe, hope you have a fantastic night in a great venue with a very good DJ line up, will miss your Modern hour.

The All-Dayer DJ line up is Finalised for August over 300 tickets have already gone for this one, we will make sure we don't miss the next Cracker.

Wellingborough All-Dayer

Saturday 2nd August 2008

12.00 Till Midnight

DJ Line up

12.00 Baz Looker (Soul shack)

1230 Austin Jones (Crewe Soul Club)

1300 Gibby (Soul shack)

1330 Ben Astles (Keele, Crewe & Stoke)

1400 Charlie & Tabs (Banbury Twins)

1430 Steve Brown (Pemberton)

1500 Kev Such (Cream Cracker)

1530 John Briggs (Crewe North Ward)

1600 John Heaney (Derby)

1630 Jem Brittin (Pemberton)

1700 Keith Minshull (Wigan, Mecca & Torch)

1745 Steve Towers (Stompers Kettering)

1815 Charlie & Tabs (Banbury Twins)

1845 John Briggs (Crewe North Ward)

1915 John Heaney (Derby)

1945 Austin Jones (Crewe Soul Club)

2015 Keith Minshull (Wigan, Mecca & Torch)

2115 Ben Astles (Keele, Crewe & Stoke)

2145 Kev Such (Cream Cracker)

2215 Steve Brown & Jem Brittin (Pemberton)

2245 Steve Towers (Stompers Kettering)

2315 Baz Looker & Gibby (Soul shack)

Midnight Last Dance

For free tickets contact Kev at: kbourne@talk21.com

Guest kev such

Hi Kev,

Gutted that we are going to miss this one as we are up in Crewe, hope you have a fantastic night in a great venue with a very good DJ line up, will miss your Modern hour.

The All-Dayer DJ line up is Finalised for August over 300 tickets have already gone for this one, we will make sure we don't miss the next Cracker.

Shame you cant make this one Kev, still not to worry. I should imagine your going to have aCracker of a night at Crewe, after speaking to Brav.

Am ready for the stag mate on the 29th. Have got me lift and passport sorted. great news about 300 odd tickets gone for the alldayer. WHAT BLEEDIN MODERN HOUR, you must have your threads mixed. Modern my arse. :D Next Cracker is the 31st March.

:D

Regards to big sis.

Kev

Edited by kev such
Guest kev such

Hi Kev, Are you losing it the next Cracker 31st March !!!!!! Got myself a passport for the stag should be good day.

Kev

Twas an extremely long day yesterday, am on site for a few weeks and its a fricking nightmare, still monies good. I meant to put that the next Cream Cracker is the 31st of May.

Kev

:lol: Really looking forward to this. The Cracker is such a friendly nite that I was coming up for this anyway -and being on the decks is just the icing on the cake for me..

It looks like there's a few Southern Soulies making the trip for this one.

A few nice tunes been dropping through the letterbox so it'll be nice to play 'em first in the county that gave me a Northern Soul.

Kev, I see you're on the flyer for the August Birthday Alldayer as Kev (Modern) Such - what's this, a change of heart? Always had my doubts about you! :thumbup:laugh.gif

-KevIn Kent.

"STOLEN HOURS" 8 'till 12. MARCH 8th @ Sir Stanley Grey, Pegwell, RAMSGATE

Edited by KevinKent
Guest kev such

:lol: Really looking forward to this. The Cracker is such a friendly nite that I was coming up for this anyway -and being on the decks is just the icing on the cake for me..

It looks like there's a few Southern Soulies making the trip for this one.

A few nice tunes been dropping through the letterbox so it'll be nice to play 'em first in the county that gave me a Northern Soul.

Kev, I see you're on the flyer for the August Birthday Alldayer as Kev (Modern) Such - what's this, a change of heart? Always had my doubts about you! laugh.gif:P

-KevIn Kent.

Looking forward to seeing you and Pam mate. Regarding the Cream Cracker being friendly, thats all down to the people coming in. And hopefully the fact that we are all there for the same reason, to dance and go home Cream Crackered. Looking forward to having you spin your tunes Kev, and it'll be good for you to do it on home turf mate.

Reference the August alldayer Kev , thats just Kev Bourne messing about the tinker. It should read Kev (modern MY ARSE!!!) Such. Still not to worry, i will just have to up the stakes on his stag night now. :ohmy::lol:

Will be great to see the peeps from down south again. I cant believe how quick its come round, i mean this time last year it was still January.

Regards to Pam and a safe journey up Matey.

Kev and Karen.

"STOLEN HOURS" 8 'till 12. MARCH 8th @ Sir Stanley Grey, Pegwell, RAMSGATE

Edited by kev such

:wicked: Jeez Kev, it's a bit quiet on here. It is still on isn't it? :lol:

Always enjoy the Cracker mate, no cheese on your biscuit just honest danceable Northern.

Got to say mate that it is a great friendly crowd you get in there, and your enthusiasm with greeting every visitor at the door left a lasting impression on me from my first visit.

Only 12 days to go - It'll be good to be back!

-KevIn Kent

Guest kev such

:ohmy: Jeez Kev, it's a bit quiet on here. It is still on isn't it? :D

Always enjoy the Cracker mate, no cheese on your biscuit just honest danceable Northern.

Got to say mate that it is a great friendly crowd you get in there, and your enthusiasm with greeting every visitor at the door left a lasting impression on me from my first visit.

Only 12 days to go - It'll be good to be back!

-KevIn Kent

Evening Kev,

The Cream Cracker is still on Kev, looks like it may just be 10 or so of us, means there'll be plenty of room for dancing this time. Thats all i want at the Cracker , is just danceable Northern so we go home Cream Crackered.

Regarding greeting everyone Kev, i think thats the least me and Karen can do after people have taken the time and trouble to attend.

Am looking forward to your set Kev, so have a safe trip up and we'll see you and Pam on the 22nd.

Regards

Kev and Karen.

Guest the saint

Am looking forward to your set Kev, so have a safe trip up and we'll see you and Pam on the 22nd.

Regards

Kev and Karen.

Edited by the saint
Guest kev such

Well reverend Such.

thank you for donning your cloth again for saturday night shame you had to take your teeth out!!!!

Me and the missus, opps! Sally will be there (as we will be back from the honeymoon in costa corbius). We are looking forward to it as we can relax now.

See you soon.

Steve and Sally.

PS. Please bring your vast collegtion of mordern again!!!

Hello Steve and Sally.

Was a good crack on Saturday evening mate. Have you seen the video of the skit on youtube? John McDade says ai should coin the name Rothwell Rectum, dont quite know what he means by that. :ohmy:

Glad you and Sally had a good night Saturday and look forward to seeing you at the Cracker. Whats all this with me and modern mate. Haha!!!

Regards

Kev and Karen

Edited by kev such

Well reverend Such.

thank you for donning your cloth again for saturday night shame you had to take your teeth out!!!!

Me and the missus, opps! Sally will be there (as we will be back from the honeymoon in costa corbius). We are looking forward to it as we can relax now.

See you soon.

Steve and Sally.

PS. Please bring your vast collegtion of mordern again!!!

Hello Steve and Sally.

Was a good crack on Saturday evening mate. Have you seen the video of the skit on youtube? John McDade says ai should coin the name Rothwell Rectum, dont quite know what he means by that. :D

Glad you and Sally had a good night Saturday and look forward to seeing you at the Cracker. Whats all this with me and modern mate. Haha!!!

Regards

Kev and Karen

Hi Kev,

Wasn't me that coined that phrase............i overheard some guys talking while you were doing your "Vicar" impression on sat night..............they said " who's that Rectum dressed as a vicar" ?...........so obviously, i thought that they must know you??? :ohmy:

Looking forward to the "Cracker" on March 22nd mate, as i'm sure it will go down aswell as all the others have.............good company..........good time..........& good music. :D

See you & Karen at Pemberton on sat night!!

cheers,

John Mc.

Guest kev such

Hi Kev,

Wasn't me that coined that phrase............i overheard some guys talking while you were doing your "Vicar" impression on sat night..............they said " who's that Rectum dressed as a vicar" ?...........so obviously, i thought that they must know you??? :no:

Looking forward to the "Cracker" on March 22nd mate, as i'm sure it will go down aswell as all the others have.............good company..........good time..........& good music. :g:

See you & Karen at Pemberton on sat night!!

cheers,

John Mc.

Hey John.

Suppose its better than some of the things i've been called mate :g:

Looking forward to the Cream Cracker John, we will be at the Pemberton on Saturday night, so as said we'll see you and Dot there.

Regards and best to Dot.

Kev

Guest dedicatedsoul

Blimey dont the time go fast. I know its a tad early to post up.

On 22nd March at the Rothwell Town Football Club, Cecil Street, Rothwell, Northants. NN14 2EZ.

Playing Northern, RnB and a smattering of Crossover.

Entrance is £4.00 on the door and doors open at 7.30pm and we close at about 01.00am (ish)

Cheap bar, large dancefloor (Talcs ok, but floor is well slippy and doesnt need too much on it), large lit carpark.

DJ's for the evening are

7.30 - 8.30 Mark D

8.30 - 9.00 Freebie punter spot (?)

9.00 - 10.00 Trev Davison

10.00 - 11.00 Kev Kent

11.00 - 12.00 John McDade

12.00 - 01.00 Kev Such

If anyone is staying at the Rothwell House Hotel, they are doing a discounted room price for anyone attending The Cream Cracker. Just tell them at reception that you are in Rothwell for the Cracker. Any problems give me a call on07974087713 and i will sort it out.

We had a great year last year and thanks to all who took the time to attend, lets hope we have another good one for this our 3rd year.Its your night and we will endevour to play what you ask for (if we've got it) wear what you want, dance how you want and lets all go home Cream Crackered.

Regards

Hi kev, will be coming hopefully as did enjoy the last one, and as its the night after our soul night at the City Club Peterborough,

sounds like a good weekend to me.

All the best

K.T.F

Dave

Guest kev such

Hi kev, will be coming hopefully as did enjoy the last one, and as its the night after our soul night at the City Club Peterborough,

sounds like a good weekend to me.

All the best

K.T.F

Dave

Top form Dave. Does look like a busy weekend mate. I may have to have a double dose of Sanatogen.

Best to Trish, see ya week Friday.

Kev

:thumbup: Hope all you good people had a great night at Pemberton, Letchworth, or whatever venue(s) you've been to over the weekend.

Missed out big time myself due to injury, so the Cracker will be my 1st night out for 2 weeks.

Good news, in that some very good friends are doing this one on their way down from the Wilton Allnighter - Helen will be the blonde on the floor from start to finish :thumbup: .

If anyone is planning to go to the Valencia niter, say hello on Saturday. Ditto for any of you "Soulful Squaddies" and other fellow sourcers that I haven't met yet. :D

7 days to go!!!

-KevIn Kent.

Edited by KevinKent
Guest kev such

We`ll be there at the cracker, always a great night and run by a great fella....just go easy on the modern kev.... :ohmy: Andy.

Be good to see you and Gina again mate.

Have changed my playlist a few times so far, as i cant decide wether to do and hour of modern or not, i just hope the glitter ball in the middle of the dancefloor is working. :huh:

Regards Andy and see you both Saturday.

Kev

Guest kev such

Really recommend this night! If it is a stomping night of dance tunes you are looking for, this is the place to be.

Good luck Kev!

All the best, Steve.

Evening Steve.

Sorry couldnt make Pemberton last night, put me neck out turning around too quick when reversing, what a prat eh?

Hopefully it should be a good night Saturday.

Look forward to seeing you and Sue.

Regards mate.

Kev

Guest rebecca.

Hi, hope your feeling a bit better today Kev? looking forward to sat night, i always enjoy your nights. If you need any change just let me know and i will get that sorted for you. Give my love to Karen, i missed her last night x :wicked:

Guest kev such

Hi, hope your feeling a bit better today Kev? looking forward to sat night, i always enjoy your nights. If you need any change just let me know and i will get that sorted for you. Give my love to Karen, i missed her last night x :shades:

Morning Rebecca.

Feeling better this morning, have to remember sometimes that im not 18 anymore and i cant go charging about. Sorry we missed the Pemberton, by all accounts it was a good night. Thanks for the offer of change, i'll get Karen to drop some money down probably Wednesday.

Karen was looking forward to the Pemberton and catching up with you, but she insisted on doing her nursey bit. :wicked: .

I think we are giving you a lift over arn't we? See you Saturday. Regards to Mark and the girls.

Kev and Karen

Guest rebecca.

Morning Rebecca.

Feeling better this morning, have to remember sometimes that im not 18 anymore and i cant go charging about. Sorry we missed the Pemberton, by all accounts it was a good night. Thanks for the offer of change, i'll get Karen to drop some money down probably Wednesday.

Karen was looking forward to the Pemberton and catching up with you, but she insisted on doing her nursey bit. :thumbsup: .

I think we are giving you a lift over arn't we? See you Saturday. Regards to Mark and the girls.

Kev and Karen

If you can let me know what change you want before Thursday as being good friday i'm not at work. Mark is coming on Saturday now so we will drive, thanks anyway. It must be catching i had a bad neck yesterday. :yes:

Guest Rob Glover

Are you ready for us ;0)

Alright Kev, looks like there will be a few of us coming over for Saturday night.

Just rounding up The Buzz troops now :D

Rob

Guest kev such

Are you ready for us ;0)

Alright Kev, looks like there will be a few of us coming over for Saturday night.

Just rounding up The Buzz troops now :D

Rob

Evening Rob.

Top form, if we aren't ready for you on Saturday then i suspect we never will be. Be good to put a face to the name and PM's. Hope we make your trip worthwhile.

See you Saturday evening, i'll be the short bald one on the door.

Regards Kev.

Just rounding up The Buzz troops now :lol:

Rob

Evening Rob.

Top form, if we aren't ready for you on Saturday then i suspect we never will be. Be good to put a face to the name and PM's. Hope we make your trip worthwhile.

Regards Kev.

Just rounding up The Buzz troops now :lol:

Rob

Evening Rob.

Regards Kev.

What you going to be dressed as this time...????... :yes: ..Delxxx

lord lucan

Guest kev such

What you going to be dressed as this time...????... :yes: ..Delxxx

Dont know yet Del, Karen hasnt told me yet. I just hope it doesnt chafe this time :lol:

Kev

Are you ready for us ;0)

Just rounding up The Buzz troops now :yes:

Rob

Hey Rob, it will be good to meet you! We'll have to make the young un's feel welcome! But everyone is made to feel welcome at the Cracker! I feel really lucky at the moment cos have such great quality nights in the area, all offering something different. We are spoilt! :lol:

Edited by Maark

Evening Rob.

Regards Kev.

Evening Rob.

Regards Kev.

I'll make sure I'm not standing by the door then Kev, just to avoid any confusion! :lol:

You are not as short as Kev... :yes: ..Delxxx

Guest kev such

I'll make sure I'm not standing by the door then Kev, just to avoid any confusion! :P

Probably a wise decision Mark, wouldnt want you being dragged kicking and screaming down to my level mate.

See ya Saturday, lets hope those tunes you put me onto, go down a bit better this time eh?

Kev

I'll make sure I'm not standing by the door then Kev, just to avoid any confusion! :P

Probably a wise decision Mark, wouldnt want you being dragged kicking and screaming down to my level mate.

See ya Saturday, lets hope those tunes you put me onto, go down a bit better this time eh?

Kev

Don't mention my name, just in case they don't! :)

Edited by Maark
Guest the saint

Its your night and we will endevour to play what you ask for (if we've got it) wear what you want, dance how you want and lets all go home Cream Crackered.

Regards

Guest kev such

Don't mention my name, just in case they don't! :D

You got to take some of the blame Mark, if you hadnt given me and Karen the CD i would never have heard them (maybe) and then wouldnt have sourced and bought them and then taken the plunge of playing them out. So technically its all your fault if they dont get well received. :wicked::yes: .

If they DO!! i will give you all the credit eventually :shades: .

Guest kev such

Its your night and we will endevour to play what you ask for (if we've got it) wear what you want, dance how you want and lets all go home Cream Crackered.

Regards

Hi Kev/Karen.

Can't wait as we missed the pembo due to a supprise family visit and party at the park hotel, for my 50th. does the highlighted include saturday night fever and flash dance ha ha

Steve/Sally.

In a way Steve it does, but only SATURDAY night and flash DANCE. :D .

Do you need a roped off area so you can dance in safety as your getting on a bit now?

See you and Sally Saturday mate.

Kev

Guest the saint

In a way Steve it does, but only SATURDAY night and flash DANCE. :D .

Do you need a roped off area so you can dance in safety as your getting on a bit now?

See you and Sally Saturday mate.

Kev

Guest kev such

They certainly do ...babycakes... :ohmy: ..Delxxx

Thanks Del.

Are you coming over to us on Saturday evening? Do you know if the two J's are attending?

Kev. x

They certainly do ...babycakes... :yes: ..Delxxx

Thanks Del.

Are you coming over to us on Saturday evening? Do you know if the two J's are attending?

Kev. x

I am working on it Kev....found out that i have got Easter off....no comment on the two J's mate :lol: ... :ohmy: ...Delxxx

Hi Kev, as you know i cant make this one as i am racing at the weekend but best of luck! I am sure it will be blast...for those that havent been to the Cracker.....if your looking for a good old "Northern knees up" then this is the night for you :lol: ........also good for weddings etc :lol: ....so ive heard :lol: ......all the best mate... Jem :huh:

Edited by JEM
Guest kev such

Hi Kev, as you know i cant make this one as i am racing at the weekend but best of luck! I am sure it will be blast...for those that havent been to the Cracker.....if your looking for a good old "Northern knees up" then this is the night for you :lol: ........also good for weddings etc :lol: ....so ive heard :wub: ......all the best mate... Jem :huh:

Yes you did say Jem, are you entered in the 3 legged race or the egg and spoon? :lol:

You forgot to mention Christenings and Barmitzvahs(?).

Regards to Bev and the boys

Kev