Soul Supermarket Website Updated. 5th March

Hi,

Just to let you know I've just added another new batch of 45s to the website: www.soulsupermarket.co.uk

Over 100 quality 45s have been added today and there are some real crackers amongst them!

As always every record has a label scan and sound clip (direct from the record for sale). Every 45 you can see on the site is available to buy and I accept payment by cheque (UK), paypal or debit/credit card. Money back guarantee on everything I sell. Just drop me an email: info@soulsupermarket.co.uk or a PM if you want to ask about anything or join my mailing list.

I've recenly picked up a couple of killer collections and will be adding them to my site over the next few months so I recommend that you join my mailing list as notification of new additions are always emailed out before I post on here. As an example, the following records were amongst this latest batch but were sold to people on the mailing list before I posted: Jack Montgomery - Baby Baby Take A Chance On Me, Joe Douglas - Crazy Things, Voices Of East Harlem and many more.

Here's a very quick preview of what's new, remember this is just a quick snap shot. There are now nearly 1000 records on the site all with scans and clips so you can have a look and listen before deciding to buy:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi,

Just to let you know I've just added another new batch of 45s to the website: www.soulsupermarket.co.uk

Over 100 quality 45s have been added today and there are some real crackers amongst them!

As always every record has a label scan and sound clip (direct from the record for sale). Every 45 you can see on the site is available to buy and I accept payment by cheque (UK), paypal or debit/credit card. Money back guarantee on everything I sell. Just drop me an email: info@soulsupermarket.co.uk or a PM if you want to ask about anything or join my mailing list.

I've recenly picked up a couple of killer collections and will be adding them to my site over the next few months so I recommend that you join my mailing list as notification of new additions are always emailed out before I post on here. As an example, the following records were amongst this latest batch but were sold to people on the mailing list before I posted: Jack Montgomery - Baby Baby Take A Chance On Me, Joe Douglas - Crazy Things, Voices Of East Harlem and many more.

Here's a very quick preview of what's new, remember this is just a quick snap shot. There are now nearly 1000 records on the site all with scans and clips so you can have a look and listen before deciding to buy:

======================

sheila ferguson on issue!!!

anyone wanna buy a demo so i can get this .....

nice stuff there Adam

regards

mark

Social source share

======================

sheila ferguson on issue!!!

anyone wanna buy a demo so i can get this .....

nice stuff there Adam

regards

mark

Hi Mark,

The Sheila is on hold now...give me a call if you ever want to to trade etc as I probably would have taken a demo in part exchange!

Tip of the iceberg as for the records....got some really great stuff to come :thumbup:

Haven't seen you for a while, hopefully we'll catch up soon, if not before then at the next Nuneaton night.

Cheers,

Adam.

Social source share

Hi Mark,

The Sheila is on hold now...give me a call if you ever want to to trade etc as I probably would have taken a demo in part exchange!

Tip of the iceberg as for the records....got some really great stuff to come :D

Haven't seen you for a while, hopefully we'll catch up soon, if not before then at the next Nuneaton night.

Cheers,

Adam.

===

aye shud have shouted up before - oh well

hey see you soon buddy

got another new venue coming up soon as well - nearer to you too!!

watch this space!!!

Social source share

===

aye shud have shouted up before - oh well

hey see you soon buddy

got another new venue coming up soon as well - nearer to you too!!

watch this space!!!

Sounds interesting, you'll have to let me know the details as soon as you've got it all sorted. Then you'll have to let me have a go behind the decks :D

Adam.

Social source share

Been getting a few emails so thought I would try and clear up a few common questions:

1. If you can see the record on my site then it is in stock and available to buy, sold records are automatically removed from the site so if you see it then it's there to be bought. The only time this might not be the case is on a Saturday night when I'm out with a sales box and might sell something listed on the site, but I always update the site as soon as I arrive back home.

2. Payment can be by cheque (UK bank), paypal (no fees) or direct by credit/debit card. I will also accept payment from non UK customers by BIC/IBAN transfer (if you want to pay this way then please select 'cheque' as your method of payment and then email me for the bank details).

3. Trades - yes I'm happy to take trades against any record you might want, email with the record you are interested in and a list of trades (would speed things up if you put the trade value you're looking for on your list).

4. Holding Records - for my regular customers I will hold a record for an agreed period until payday etc, but I will ask for a deposit on the more expensive tunes. Will do the same for soul source members.

5. Posting Times - All orders will be posted within 24 hours of payment being received ie depending on what time the order comes in it will either be posted the same day or the next day.

6. Out and About - I'm out at a niter most weekends with a sales box, so if you want me to bring something with me so you can collect and pay cash in person then that's fine....just email me to see if we're going to be at the same night!

7. Wants - wants list are more than welcome, I'll always try to help out.

8. Buying/Selling - Yes I'm always interested in buying quality, clean records. As with most things email me or give me a call to have a chat about it.

OK, hope that clears up a few things but I'm always happy to answer any other questions you might have.

Cheers :thumbup:

Adam.

PS. Thanks to all who've placed orders...everything has been posted out so enjoy!

Social source share

Forgot something!

Grading Guarantee - I always try to grade on the safe side but I will always refund in full any record that you're not happy with. All you need to do is send it back to me and I'll refund your money in full and without hassle.

Adam.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!