• Replies 19
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest topcatnumpty1

Yellow --Call Me 0label booted about 1977--didn,t the telephone face the wrong way or something??

keep on

Tony C.

Social source share

Guest moggy

No, I had an original in Styrene

Im sure I did :D Ive sold it now, but almost certain it was Styrene Original, came from a thrift store out of Chicago

Social source share

can anybody say from the attached picture that it is a boot...

Thanks for your input..

Yes , the pus yellow ones are the boots .......

Bloody awful record - sorry .........

Malc Burton

Social source share

Guest edsuede

Saw this listed as a Mod classic recently.

I can imagine them taking to it, but it sounds like unlawful appropriation to me.

On my way to the cloakroom...

:lol: I think you'll find that the Mods were listening to Hank Jacobs (and many other 'northern sounds') way before the northern scene even started!

Whilst on the subject of the boot of this - to my ear, the sound quality is quite good. Also wondering if this has ever been officially re-issued?

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

so are all styrene copies boots? :ohmy:

thanks for the help!

No, only seen originals on styrene. Demo's are styrene too, if in doubt safest way to buy...

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

so are all styrene copies boots? :ohmy:

thanks for the help!

No, only seen originals on styrene. Demo's are styrene too, if in doubt safest way to buy...

post-1832-1204850896_thumb.jpg

Social source share

And don't forget the original full length recording about three and a half minutes is on the first Soul Of Money CD. The single was a complex edit.

That would be 4 minutes 27 seconds Ady, ive the jazz album with the full mix on which is bloody awesome!!

You should see the faces on the dancers looking at me thinking " Jesus me hearts fell off!" when it gets into minute 4 :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Social source share

That would be 4 minutes 27 seconds Ady, ive the jazz album with the full mix on which is bloody awesome!!

You should see the faces on the dancers looking at me thinking " Jesus me hearts fell off!" when it gets into minute 4 :thumbup:biggrin.gif:thumbup:

wink.gif

Wow I didn't know it was on an album, can you send me the title and tracks please?

Social source share

Im keeping it all to myself you scrounger :huh::yes::D Bought it in Amsterdam about 3 years ago ive played it quite a few times and it goes down a storm for those who have 4.5 minutes in em not_i.gif:thumbup:hypo.gif It could be a codger killer! swoon.gif:thumbup:

Ill email you with all the details Ady.

wink.gif

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!