Steve & Sally's Birthday Bash Rothwell

WHAT A NIGHT!!! :thumbsup:

Fantastic music, great crowd for a lovely couple who had a Soul Wedding in aid of a charity, sorry too drunk can't remember the name of it! All I can remember is that Kev Such should give up his day job and have a full time occupation with the cloth, that was fantastic ! LOL. He has hidden talents! If we had known this before last night, we wouldn't have to go down the registry office in 4 weeks time.

Heard some tracks last night not heard for a long time from a great DJ line up. Dance floor full all night, great atmosphere this was Northern Soul at it's best!

Morning after Kev is hung over and Gloria's feet are throbbing! :thumbsup:

Kev and Gloria

Edited by southandnorth
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kev such

Ditto Kev.

Was great fun last night, had a blast with the skit. Steve and Sally were a tad apprehensive as to how it would go down, but no worries there. Had everyone laughing and joining in in the spirit of it all. I dont know about me taking up the cloth, they wouldnt let me in, judging by my language last night. wicked.gif

Cant remember how many drinks i gave away or only charged a pound for ,when i had a go at serving behind the bar.

GREAT night Steve and Sally thankyou for asking to do the spot and the skit, me and Karen had a brilliant night.

Hopefully we can all do it agin in two weeks time at the Cream Cracker.

Best wishes and regards

Kev and Karen.

Edited by kev such

Hopefully we can all do it agin in two weeks time at the Cream Cracker.

Best wishes and regards

Kev and Karen.

We would like to say a big thank you from the bottom of our hearts to our families and all our good friends for attending our party.It took us most of Sunday morning to open all of our cards and presents. Thanks to every one of you, it was so kind.we won't have to buy any drink now till christmas.

We managed to collect £250 for the Lakelands Hospice, Elaine will take the money to them today. It will help them no end.

We hope you enjoyed our little bit of fun, it was all for a good cause. the babys doing well!! ha ha. Suppose it will be the christening next!!.

Kev has a new direction in life now, bless him. (and can be hired out at a reasonable rate. Kev and Gloria please note.)

We would like to say a special Thank you to Kev, Karen, Trev, Lynn, Steve, Cheryl, Jayne, john, Dot and Sally's daughter Charlotte who helped to make you all laugh and kept it a secret for weeks.

Many thanks to those who travelled so far to be there (Bristol, Brighton and Heacham).

Thanks to you all again, you are all good friends and thats what it is all about.

Love Steve, Sally (and junior haha).

You are more than welcome Steve, thoroughly enjoyed the night & great to see such a good crowd turnout for you both !! thumbup.gif

I'm sure that everyone had a great time, but must say that the "entertainment" at 11pm went down very well.............you should have seen the look on people's face's.........Priceless. :thumbup:

As far as Kev is concerned, can all promoters please note that if you book Kev Such to Dj' for you, please note that he wishes to be billed as "The Rothwell Rector" yes.gif

As i've said before Steve............always a pleasure, never a chore!!

cheers,

John Mc.

Thanks to you all again, you are all good friends and thats what it is all about.

Love Steve, Sally (and junior haha).

Sorry forgot photo's will be posted later.

Steve and Sally

Oooooo my head's still very hurty! ph34r.gif I had GREAT night (its amazing how I think I can dance to anything,no matter what speed when have a litre of j.d in my legs! laugh.gif ) Thanks a lot Steve/Sally, it was a really great party! (even if I was a TAD late!) :thumbup:

Guest tonytone

:lol:Yes what a night, and the soul wedding topped the night off, and Kev you do make a great vicer, just take a look on www.youtube.com under the heading SOUL WEDDING, not great qc, as it was taking with a mobile phone, but worth a look at! :ohmy: see on the 22nd at Rothwell f.c. :D Tony.

WHAT A NIGHT!!! :D

Fantastic music, great crowd for a lovely couple who had a Soul Wedding in aid of a charity, sorry too drunk can't remember the name of it! All I can remember is that Kev Such should give up his day job and have a full time occupation with the cloth, that was fantastic ! LOL. He has hidden talents! If we had known this before last night, we wouldn't have to go down the registry office in 4 weeks time.

Heard some tracks last night not heard for a long time from a great DJ line up. Dance floor full all night, great atmosphere this was Northern Soul at it's best!

Morning after Kev is hung over and Gloria's feet are throbbing! :(

Kev and Gloria

Guest the saint

:DYes what a night, and the soul wedding topped the night off, and Kev you do make a great vicer, just take a look on www.youtube.com under the heading SOUL WEDDING, not great qc, as it was taking with a mobile phone, but worth a look at! :ohmy: see on the 22nd at Rothwell f.c. :D Tony.

Hi Tony.

Just seen the video, what a corker. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

See you soon.

Steve and Sally

Guest the saint

Oooooo my head's still very hurty! :D I had GREAT night (its amazing how I think I can dance to anything,no matter what speed when have a litre of j.d in my legs! :D ) Thanks a lot Steve/Sally, it was a really great party! (even if I was a TAD late!) :ohmy:

Hi Gail

Thanks for coming to the party. It was a blast.

See you soon.

Steve and Sally.

Guest the saint

:ohmy:

As far as Kev is concerned, can all promoters please note that if you book Kev Such to Dj' for you, please note that he wishes to be billed as "The Rothwell Rector" :D

As i've said before Steve............always a pleasure, never a chore!!

cheers,

John Mc.

Edited by the saint
Guest kev such

:DYes what a night, and the soul wedding topped the night off, and Kev you do make a great vicer, just take a look on www.youtube.com under the heading SOUL WEDDING, not great qc, as it was taking with a mobile phone, but worth a look at! :ohmy: see on the 22nd at Rothwell f.c. :D Tony.

Top form Tony, i just watched it, cracking.

See you on the 22nd mate. I'll sort the photos we spoke about for you and bring them up to the Cracker.

Regards

Kev (Rothwell Rectum) Such

I've been to a couple of non soul 40th birthday party's recently and been as bored as f*ck and you see people leaving at 10.30 , cos their tired! :ohmy: So it says alot for the soul scene when you go to a party and it's rocking from start to finish, even when the average age must be 15 years higher that those at the 40th. Well done to Sally and Steve for putting on a great bash which kept up the tradition of great party nights at Rothwell! :thumbsup:

See my piccy's from the night here..... https://www.soul-source.co.uk/Steve-T...-album1819.html :)

I've been to a couple of non soul 40th birthday party's recently and been as bored as f*ck and you see people leaving at 10.30 , cos their tired! :lol: So it says alot for the soul scene when you go to a party and it's rocking from start to finish, even when the average age must be 15 years higher that those at the 40th. Well done to Sally and Steve for putting on a great bash which kept up the tradition of great party nights at Rothwell! :yes:

See my piccy's from the night here..... https://www.soul-source.co.uk/Steve-T...-album1819.html :lol:

Was a very good night indeed Mark, thoroughly enjoyed it !!! Some nice pictures there mate.............didn't realise that you were so talented!!!! :thumbsup:

cheers,

John Mc.

Was a very good night indeed Mark, thoroughly enjoyed it !!! Some nice pictures there mate.............didn't realise that you were so talented!!!! :thumbsup:

cheers,

John Mc.

Yeah, I've even managed to make you look sort of handsome! :yes:

Cheers tho John...hope to see you and Dot at the Pembo?

Edited by Maark

Stick to the Photography Mark.............comedy is not your forte!! :g:

You shall be seeing us @ The Pemberton dear boy.

Cheers,

John Mc. :no:

great nite loved every minute of it will deff come along to the cracker good dancefloor great sounds and what a great bunch of peeps well done everyone that organised it, shame about that pic of me

johnny 1