Leicester Oddfellows Video/dvd

Guest Rob Glover

Guest Rob Glover

Hello you lovely people.

Now I wonder if you can help me. I've finally managed to destroy my only copy of the 2nd anniversary CESC Leicester Oddfellows video.

Has anybody got a copy they can either flog me or do me a copy (and flog me that as well).

On DVD or Video would be cool, actually DVD would be better but whatever.

Cheers,

Rob

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello you lovely people.

Now I wonder if you can help me. I've finally managed to destroy my only copy of the 2nd anniversary CESC Leicester Oddfellows video.

Has anybody got a copy they can either flog me or do me a copy (and flog me that as well).

Cheers,

Rob

I managed to get a copy of this at the recent Prestatyn weekender....i am pretty sure Andy Holyroyd who does a lot of DVDs from various weekenders/nighters etc has got the Oddfellows for sale.....Delxxx

Social source share

Guest Rob Glover

I managed to get a copy of this at the recent Prestatyn weekender....i am pretty sure Andy Holyroyd who does a lot of DVDs from various weekenders/nighters etc has got the Oddfellows for sale.....Delxxx

Ahh wow, thanks Del, I owe you a drink for that ;0)

Now to try and chase him down.

Rob

xxx

Social source share

Hello you lovely people.

Cheers,

Rob

PM your address and I'll send you a DVD if you promise to stick some dosh in the next RSPCA collection box you see.

Social source share

Never had a decent copy of this..........and the one I have got seems severly "home" edited.

Anyone up for supplying a decent quality DVD? PM if you like.

Cheers,

Mark R

---

there was a guy selling these at the last Coop Mark,,excellent quality too..shall i get debbie to pick u one up at leicester this weekend?

Social source share

Guest Byrney

I'd like one too - anyone?

Thanks

Peter

:D

Same here, even though I look like an embryo with a tash :ohmy:

Cash ready if anyone can flog me one

Social source share

Guest the soulster

hi i can do you a dvd recorded off the original video and with a sleeve with all the 2nd anniversary badges, car stickers,flyers etc for a few quid plus p&p but ALL monies will go to cancer back-up a charity which i owe a lot too. pm me

Social source share

Guest Byrney

hi i can do you a dvd recorded off the original video and with a sleeve with all the 2nd anniversary badges, car stickers,flyers etc for a few quid plus p&p but ALL monies will go to cancer back-up a charity which i owe a lot too. pm me

PM'd you :yes:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Byrney

Byrney me old mate, I want one too, will you and the lovely better half be at Julia's birthday? will bring cash and the video....... thumbsup.gif

Yeah deffo - room booked, capers planned and Mrs Byrne has promised to be on her best behavior :D . Booking two days of work for this one :lol:

I sort of remember the NYE video, er....don't show Colin Law, he'll batter me :lol::lol:laugh.gif

Social source share

Source Advert