EMPRESS BALLROOM MEXBOROUGH S64 9JB

Sunday 23rd MARCH 2008

Northern Soul and Motown night

Guest DJ's Mick H :huh: and Ian Gee :ohmy:

Resident Dj's Woody, El Nel and Yocky

Fantastic wooden sprung dance floor

2 bars and ample parking

Doors open 7.00pm till 1.00am

Tickets £4.00 in advance or £5.00 on the door subject to availability.

Please note To avoid disappointment this is a very popular venue thanks to the fantastic support by you, we advise that you purchase your tickets early or reserve your tickets in advance. yes.gif

Contact Yocky on 07956 666962 El Nel on 07940073609

Woody on 07905 5676181

We are really grateful for all the on going fantastic support we recieve from everyone, this event is now sold out. 16.03.2008 See you all on the 23rd March2008.

It's going to be a belter of a night !!!!!!!! Thank you

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm sure there will be,"No room at the Inn" as usual, specially with MICK H doing a spot & he has been known to dance at venues, so watch this space!! Gail & I (Novelist to the stars, reviews a speciality) will be there with bells on, so you Empress Empressario's save us a good seat in the tanner stalls & I'm sure I'll say glowing things about you all, may be?? :wicked::shades:

Take care,be safe & Joy we'll be needing large portions of, "Big Mamma hugs", :wub:

Spot. shades.gif

I'm sure there will be,"No room at the Inn" as usual, specially with MICK H doing a spot & he has been known to dance at venues, so watch this space!! Gail & I (Novelist to the stars, reviews a speciality) will be there with bells on, so you Empress Empressario's save us a good seat in the tanner stalls & I'm sure I'll say glowing things about you all, may be?? :wicked::shades:

Take care,be safe & Joy we'll be needing large portions of, "Big Mamma hugs", :wub:

Spot. shades.gif

Hi you Two

I have got you down for the Royal Box this time as you are sure in need of a bit of pamper yoursleves. As for the Big Mamma hugs, I have saved tunn's up for you. Dave and Donna was asking about you at the weekend at Skeg and send their love by the buckets full. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday. Plenty of good feed back on the arrival of Mr H and Mr G. Let the party begin

Empress Style !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to you both

Yocky and Jx

Edited by soulcrew

Forgot to mention we have a Christmas Cracker this year of Nige Brown Sean Chappers Chapman and Ginger Taylor on Sunday 28th December 2008. Should be a stomper of a night.

Our Famous Hot Dog Soulman will be in attendance on the 23rd March as usual.

See you all there.

Edited by soulcrew

Forgot to mention we have a Christmas Cracker this year of Nige Brown Sean Chappers Chapman and Ginger Taylor on Sunday 28th December 2008. Should be a stomper of a night.

Our Famous Hot Dog Soulman will be in attendance on the 23rd March as usual.

See you all there.

The last three months have been somewhat barren :lol: without a regular helping of Empressness.

However back to it with a bang! :lol: Mick H 'n' Ian Gee, promising to be a top nite - as allways!

See y'all Sunday

Best

M. :yes:

Will be nice to see you Mrand Mrs W Lol the Tarn big boy's are in attendance !!! :P but hey lol the "young ones" bet him on his birthday.

Dave and Sue will be nice to see you, are you bring the Soul Doctor me things he would like it ??

See you all Sunday things are getting better by the minute. :lol:

Love

Yocky and Jx :unsure:

Guest GazArcher

Will be nice to see you Mrand Mrs W Lol the Tarn big boy's are in attendance !!! :lol: but hey lol the "young ones" bet him on his birthday.

Dave and Sue will be nice to see you, are you bring the Soul Doctor me things he would like it ??

See you all Sunday things are getting better by the minute. :ohmy:

Love

Yocky and Jx :yes:

LOOKS LIKE THE SOUL DOCTOR WILL BE DOING THE ROUNDS A BIT FURTHER UP NORTH THIS EASTER.

SAVE ME A CHUCKY EGG I CAN DUNK IT IN ME BEER

SEES YER SUNDAY

Guest elnel

I'm sure there will be,"No room at the Inn" as usual, specially with MICK H doing a spot & he has been known to dance at venues, so watch this space!! Gail & I (Novelist to the stars, reviews a speciality) will be there with bells on, so you Empress Empressario's save us a good seat in the tanner stalls & I'm sure I'll say glowing things about you all, may be?? :lol::lol:

Take care,be safe & Joy we'll be needing large portions of, "Big Mamma hugs", :lol:

Spot. :lol:

Eyup spot Ive got a hug for ya as well mate , cant wait for sunday Itle be a cracker ,Ive got some new trousers ask yock and joy I may wear them if you ask nicely. EL NEL THE INFADEL :lol:

Hi Dave and Gaz

Just so long as you enjoy the Empress it doesn't matter what you dance like it's enjoying yourself I'm sure. Looking forward to seeing you.

El Nel put the trousers on. It will be the first time Spot will be speachless I am sure. They are defo one of Nel's designer lables " El Nel.inc " fantastic that's all I can say !!! Hey Nel it's going to be a belter of a night the feed back is brilliant that's coming in. See you all Sunday.

Fred Pontin's always said " Book Early"

Love

Yocky and Jx

Hi Dave and Gaz

Just so long as you enjoy the Empress it doesn't matter what you dance like it's enjoying yourself I'm sure. Looking forward to seeing you.

El Nel put the trousers on. It will be the first time Spot will be speachless I am sure. They are defo one of Nel's designer lables " El Nel.inc " fantastic that's all I can say !!! Hey Nel it's going to be a belter of a night the feed back is brilliant that's coming in. See you all Sunday.

Fred Pontin's always said " Book Early"

Love

Yocky and Jx

YO YOCKY & J

NOW IM NO LONGER REQUIRED AT MORECOMBE ANY CHANCE OF SAVING ME 2 TICKETS ON THE DOOR

PRETTY PLEASE :unsure:

NIGE B x

"Lets get ready for the get down", Yes, dr, da da dum, It's Empress time & sounds like Neil oh Nell of Conisborough has some new MC Hammer trousers or such, so remember, "You can't touch that" but if you ask nicely Nell can be very obliging, or so it's said. :unsure:

To all you "Soulcrew & cruet's", just spoken with "The H Man" & he's revved up & raring to go, he's even cancelled an earlier spot elsewhere so he can come to "ours" & start the fun & frolicing early, now is that our kind of man, Yocky?? :(

Take care,be safe & "Put on your dancing shoes",

Spot. shades.gif

Well Mr Spot what can I say?? fantastic. will be nice to see Shell ann Col too. Everything is ready and well revved up :thumbsup: just waiting for the party to begin.

If anyone is wanting tickets for the Skegness (only and few) and Bridlington weekender and the next Empress Ballroom event on the 4th May 2008 with Rob Smith and Gary Shooter they will be on sale on the door on Sunday.

See you all Sunday.

Love

Yocky and J X

Just had a phonecall from Yocky who has asked me to pass on this info.

EVENT SOLD OUT! - All numbers now allocated.

Please Note - Owing to Fire/Safety Regs at The Empress it is not possible to 'pay on the door'

Only Ticket holders and reserved Ticket holders will be allowed entry.

Please do not 'turn up' if you have no ticket as entry will be refused.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Tickets (limited numbers left) for the next Empress, event 4th May are available from the usual sources - remember 'book early'

Thanx

Yocky & Joy

Edited by MarkWhiteley