post-4635-1205683513_thumb.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Views 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

After just having a fantastic weekend of soul i am well up for pulling out some great tunes for a great soul sciene in the south. With the line up of some great local dj`s this will be a must for all the local soulies in Bournmouth and surrouding areas. In fact if anyone on here wants a great good friday night out then get yourself down here thumbsup.gif

Guest outonthefloor

Hiya

Sorry boys I'll be in Wilton Good friday.....but dont worry u never know where ill turn up next!!!

Hi Chris Fanx for playing Carol n gerri - On you heartache looks good last nite.

With the line up of Dj's im sure this will be a nite of great tunes -

Maybe Moldie will play his newly aquired herbert hunter for me in my absence.

Keep up the good work one and all

The south coast has a fantasic soul scene .....long may it continue

Helen

XXXX

Guest Bearsy

After just having a fantastic weekend of soul i am well up for pulling out some great tunes for a great soul sciene in the south. With the line up of some great local dj`s this will be a must for all the local soulies in Bournmouth and surrouding areas. In fact if anyone on here wants a great good friday night out then get yourself down here :yes:

Hi Chris, what a great weekend it was too and looking forward to DJn on the same event with you again mate, yep it should be a goodun if its half as good as last weekend,

If your in the South (west to me :lol: ) and looking for a night of top tunes on good friday then get your arses down to Bournemouth and onto the pier, its gonna be a fun packed night of quality soul :lol:

Guest Bearsy

Afternoon gentlemen & ladies,

Got our tickets today so me & Viv will be there on Good Friday.Be good to catch up with Chris & Moldie.Will be good to meet you as well Bearsy.

Dave.

Hi Dave, we shall meet at last :lol:

really looking forward to my weekend in the west country :lol:

Guest Bearsy

Good evening soulies... :lol:

looks like this is gonna be a FANTASTIC night...top line up of djs...

the south is full of soul this weekend....

catch up with you all soon....

roll on the weekend

Does that mean your going to this Alfie or cant you get out of your Bingo calling sad.gif all the 4s :lol:

Guest outonthefloor

Hope all my good friend have fun tonight...as you know i will be Wiltoning but will defo be there in spirit...

If you go you will certainly be in for a night of great tunes and great company......

Missin my boys already :thumbup:

See ya all soon

Helen

XXXX