Denaby Miners Welfare

Just a reminder that our next night at the Miners Welfare is on Friday 21st March (3rd Friday of every month).

The venue is about 10 minutes drive from junction 36 A1M ( or 1 mile from Mexborough, South Yorkshire).

The night runs from 8pm until 12.30am (bar till 12.00). Admission £3.00, ample parking and cheap beer.

The music is our unique blend of across the board Northern Soul.

The DJ's are myself and Dick plus this months guests "Pete Jay and Little Av" (Manifesto Soul Club, Nottingley, West Yorks), who both have varied and intersting Northern collections.

Our last event with Yocky and Jonah was a cracking night and we are sure this next one will be another stormer!!!

Hope you can join us at our politics free, oldy worldy venue.

Travel and info: Woody 01302 726124, Dick 01709 892435 or See our ad on the events calander.

Hope you can make it.

Best

Woody

• Replies 8
  • Views 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

We had a fantastic night with Mrs and Mrs Whitely last time. I think my pockets were fuller going out than they were going in the beers that cheap. Great music and friendly atmosphere well worth a trip for a good soul night out.

Sorry we won't be able to make it as Yocky is booked, but I am sure it will be a good night and a nice warm up for the Empress Ballrooms on Sunday.

Give our love to Linda and Rosie the soul dog of Doncaster.

Love to you all

Yocky and Jx

Edited by soulcrew

We had a fantastic night with Mrs and Mrs Whitely last time. I think my pockets were fuller going out than they were going in the beers that cheap. Great music and friendly atmosphere well worth a trip for a good soul night out.

Sorry we won't be able to make it as Yocky is booked, but I am sure it will be a good night and a nice warm up for the Empress Ballrooms on Sunday.

Give our love to Linda and Rosie the soul dog of Doncaster.

Love to you all

Yocky and Jx

Yes Good night last month, great venue, cheap beer etc etc,

will try and make friday

Best

M. :yes:

Guest chris

Just a line to confirm my attendance on Friday.

I wouldn't miss it for the world, I predict yet another fantastic evening of excellent music and

lively envigourating conversation ( Well..Maybe before I've quaffed too much of the amber nector )

Hopefully, I'll even manage a shuffle or two on the ample dancefloor, old legs willing..lol.

Who else is going?

Get Yourselves down..You know you want too.. :ohmy:

Looking forward to attending on Friday. Thanks to Woody and Dick for inviting us along to dj. If you haven't been before, come along and show your support as this is a great venue, friendly atmosphere, cheap bar with music to suit all tastes and run by 2 great guys.

See you Friday - it will indeed be a GOOD FRIDAY!! :cheese1:

Av & Pete

Manifesto Soul Club

Kellingley Club

Marine Villa Road

Knottingley

West Yorkshire

WF11 8ER

2nd Friday of every month

Next date - Friday 11 April - Guest DJs Woody & Nel (Empress Ballroom, Mexborough)

Tel: 07775646721/07930801096

Guest elnel

Looking forward to attending on Friday. Thanks to Woody and Dick for inviting us along to dj. If you haven't been before, come along and show your support as this is a great venue, friendly atmosphere, cheap bar with music to suit all tastes and run by 2 great guys.

See you Friday - it will indeed be a GOOD FRIDAY!! :lol:

Av & Pete

Manifesto Soul Club

Kellingley Club

Marine Villa Road

Knottingley

West Yorkshire

WF11 8ER

Next date - Friday 11 April - Guest DJs Woody & Nel (Empress Ballroom, Mexborough)

Guest elnel

pete

See you Friday - it will indeed be a GOOD FRIDAY!! :lol:

Av & Pete

Manifesto Soul Club

Kellingley Club

Marine Villa Road

Knottingley

West Yorkshire

WF11 8ER

Ile deffinetly be there cheap beer great dance floor and pete and av thrown in what more can you ask for anyone who aint tried it yet get down there you dont know wot ya missin , Nel :lol:

See you Friday - it will indeed be a GOOD FRIDAY!! :thumbup:

Av & Pete

Nice one Av, hope you can bring along "Chris Montez & The Tempests". Best Woody

Manifesto Soul Club

Kellingley Club

Marine Villa Road

Knottingley

West Yorkshire

WF11 8ER