V.s.c. At Crickhowell 14th March

ANOTHER SCORCHING NIGHT OF EXCELLENT NORTHERN, MODERN, RNB, AND MOTOWN ALL DJS PLAYING GREAT SPOTS KEEPING THE DANCE FLOOR BUSY FROM START TO FINISH,

FOR MYSELF IT WAS PAUL MACKAY WHO WAS THE MAN OF THE NIGHT WITH SOME AWESOME TUNES PLAYED

EVERYONE LEFT HAPPY AND WANTING MORE SO ANOTHER SUCESSFUL NIGHT FOR THE V.S.C IF YOU AINT BEEN TO THIS VENUE ITS A MUST

ROLL ON AUGUST FOR MORE OF THE SAME

WAZZ

• Replies 7
  • Views 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dr Pickles

A long and busy weeend for us and just arrived back in doors.

A big thanks to everyone that came on Friday night. As usual we were made to feel so welcome and it was a pleaseure to play.

Fantastic venue with loads of character and a crowd that love to dance.

See all at the next one.

Doc

WHATS THE DATE IN AUGUST WAZZ MY MATE??

NIGE

HELLO NIGE,

ITS THE 8TH AUGUST IF YOU FANCY IT YOU KNOW YOU ARE WELCOME TO STAY HERE

AS YOU KNOW ITS ALWAYS A CRACKING NIGHT, LET US KNOW IF YOU WANNA STOP HERE ITS NO PROBLEM MATEY

WAZZ.

ANOTHER SCORCHING NIGHT OF EXCELLENT NORTHERN, MODERN, RNB, AND MOTOWN ALL DJS PLAYING GREAT SPOTS KEEPING THE DANCE FLOOR BUSY FROM START TO FINISH,

FOR MYSELF IT WAS PAUL MACKAY WHO WAS THE MAN OF THE NIGHT WITH SOME AWESOME TUNES PLAYED

EVERYONE LEFT HAPPY AND WANTING MORE SO ANOTHER SUCESSFUL NIGHT FOR THE V.S.C IF YOU AINT BEEN TO THIS VENUE ITS A MUST

ROLL ON AUGUST FOR MORE OF THE SAME

WAZZ

Thanks for the kind words Wazz (your set was top notch too!). Twas good to catch up with you (and Mike Gibbs and Jessica). Many thanks to Andy and Tracy for the invite to play and for the hospitality. Helen and I had a great time. The venue is fab and the up for it crowd definitely came to dance. It was a pleasure to play for them.

Hope to see you all soon

Paul & Helen

bit slow with a response on this night mainly due to rugby celebrations etc :lol: . top night as usual good sets by all and no raffle tickets for the bar so an added bonus. great venue and cheers to all DJ's and organisers :ohmy: see you in August.

Huw

Guest andrew bin

i had a great night (and weekend) :ohmy: all the dj's played absolute blinders as you'd expect (I've also received quite a few emails/phone calls from people saying the same) the dance floor was busy all night which is always nice to see unfortunately i only had a few dances (spent way to much time talking), we have never had a music policy at our soul nights all the dj's play exactly what they want completely across the board in one room just how we like it Thank you all the dj's you were fantastic :lol: new resident Dr Pickles fitted in just right and was absolutely spot on also thanks was new girl on the door Deb who did a sterling job (i bet a few people thought they were at Bridgewater) :lol:

even the serial complainers seemed to be having a good night :D although i did hear it was to hot to cold to light and to dark :lol: you've got to laugh

numbers were down about 100 in and to be honest i couldn't give a fcuk because i had a belter of a night in the company of some lovely people in a fantastic venue listening to the best music there is, which is what it's all about for me :yes: (and I've still got loads of wine left) :P

in a nut shell, top venue in a beautiful location great atmosphere friendly welcoming people fantastic across the board music

on wards and up wards, role on Aug 8 :D for more of the same

Edited by andrew bin
Guest matt tees

i had a great night (and weekend) :lol: all the dj's played absolute blinders as you'd expect (I've also received quite a few emails/phone calls from people saying the same) the dance floor was busy all night which is always nice to see unfortunately i only had a few dances (spent way to much time talking), we have never had a music policy at our soul nights all the dj's play exactly what they want completely across the board in one room just how we like it Thank you all the dj's you were fantastic :lol: new resident Dr Pickles fitted in just right and was absolutely spot on also thanks was new girl on the door Deb who did a sterling job (i bet a few people thought they were at Bridgewater) :lol:

even the serial complainers seemed to be having a good night :yes: although i did hear it was to hot to cold to light and to dark :lol: you've got to laugh

numbers were down about 100 in and to be honest i couldn't give a fcuk because i had a belter of a night in the company of some lovely people in a fantastic venue listening to the best music there is, which is what it's all about for me :lol: (and I've still got loads of wine left) :lol:

in a nut shell, top venue in a beautiful location great atmosphere friendly welcoming people fantastic across the board music

on wards and up wards, role on Aug 8 :D for more of the same

Numbers down, It looked pretty packed to me. Great Venue, a superb night as always! but two of the nicest promoters on the soul scene who care and give so much back. Andrew (John Stead) and Tracey (Emma Peel)(Nice Dressers Too!)- Just Quite, Simply The Best!!!!!!