Soul Shack Every Sunday Starpoint Radio

Just a quick Soul Shack update - Starpoint Radio www.starpointradio.com and on Sky 10pm - Midnight UK and between 11pm - 1am Central Europe - All the very best in quality Rare Soul, Crossover, 60's and 70's - top show tonight Sunday April 6th - For requests, mentions and dedications please contact bicknellmark@aol.com - The show has become very popular since the move to Starpoint back in November 2007, some top guest collectors and DJ's have been invited onto the show just to give it the edge so watch this space for future guests, please feel free to check out the station website and forums www.starpointradio.com there you will find some example playlists from The Soul Shack which I intend to update on a more regular basis.

Some top tunes on offer tonight and plenty more to follow in future show's, 'Two For The Price Of One's' and much more.

The Soul Shack from 10pm Sunday night www.starpointradio.com and on the Sky channel.

The show is now repeated on Saturday between 7am - 9am www.starpointradio.com and on the Sky channel.

Regards - Mark Bicknell - The Soul Shack - Starpoint Radio.

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thank god for Starpoint radio, listened avidly to the Solar radio show for all the years it was broadcasted and was gutted when it ended.......now starpoint, listened from almost day one...excellent show, and for those who do not get out much...its a tonic mate. Thanks

mark spensley

Social source share

Thank god for Starpoint radio, listened avidly to the Solar radio show for all the years it was broadcasted and was gutted when it ended.......now starpoint, listened from almost day one...excellent show, and for those who do not get out much...its a tonic mate. Thanks

mark spensley

Cheers Mark and thank you for your kind comments, will give you a shout in next weeks show.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Just had an email from Carl Lewis at Starpoint telling me that we had a huge audience tonight via the internet stream not to mention the many that tune in via the Sky channel, excellent response to the competition as well so many many thanks for you dedicated and loyal support of The Soul Shack it makes it all so worth while to know there is an audience out there, some stunning music to follow in future shows so stick with me.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Stick with it Mark, I think it can take a few months for this time to become the habit time that Solar was. Need to get used to setting the alarm in my head for 10.00 on Sunday. Found it useful to have starpoint on-line whilst I catch up with a few days bargain snapping on ebay. Show is just as good as ever, best wishes, Dean.

Social source share

Stick with it Mark, I think it can take a few months for this time to become the habit time that Solar was. Need to get used to setting the alarm in my head for 10.00 on Sunday. Found it useful to have starpoint on-line whilst I catch up with a few days bargain snapping on ebay. Show is just as good as ever, best wishes, Dean.

Cheers Dean and as ever thanks for your support mate, the show seems to be hitting the spot with people now.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick Soul Shack update - Starpoint Radio www.starpointradio.com and on Sky 10pm - Midnight UK and between 11pm - 1am Central Europe - All the very best in quality Rare Soul, Crossover, 60's and 70's - top show tonight Sunday April 6th - For requests, mentions and dedications please contact bicknellmark@aol.com - The show has become very popular since the move to Starpoint back in November 2007, some top guest collectors and DJ's have been invited onto the show just to give it the edge so watch this space for future guests, please feel free to check out the station website and forums www.starpointradio.com there you will find some example playlists from The Soul Shack which I intend to update on a more regular basis.

Some top tunes on offer tonight and plenty more to follow in future show's, 'Two For The Price Of One's' and much more.

The Soul Shack from 10pm Sunday night www.starpointradio.com and on the Sky channel.

The show is now repeated on Saturday between 7am - 9am www.starpointradio.com and on the Sky channel.

Regards - Mark Bicknell - The Soul Shack - Starpoint Radio.

Details updated Sunday April 6th 2008.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!