wiganer1

Young Rascals @ Atlantic

never knew much about them apart from Groovin which is brilliant until i started collecting the UK Red Atlantic label

12 relesaes on the label...the early stuff is fantastic

girl like you,,lonely too long,the brilliant you better run ,,,how can i be sure , beautiful morning ,,some real gems...

anyone else like them,,bet they were real trendy in those days..

Edited by wiganer1

never knew much about them apart from Groovin which is brilliant until i started collecting the UK Red Atlantic label

12 relesaes on the label...the early stuff is fantastic

girl like you,,lonely too long,the brilliant you better run ,,,how can i be sure , beautiful morning ,,some real gems...

anyone else like them,,bet they were real trendy in those days..

Nowt wrong wi' liking T'Young Rascals .......

Eddie Brigati , Felix Cavaliere ( he of " Never Felt Love Like This Before " fame ) , Gene Cornish amd Dino Danelli :P .......

Formed in 1975 . and subsequently recording for Atlantic until 1971 , then from 1971 to 1972 , with Columbia .......

They changed their name from The Young Rascals to the more " Hipper " The Rascals , in 1968 ........

The band broke up in 1972 , and various members still tour with their adaptation of TYR / TR in the States ......

I always appreciated - and still do - the recorded output of The Young Rascals / The Rascals .......

Their Atlantic 45 " It's Wonderful " / " Of Course " had some plays on the NS ......

Malc Burton

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 1 posts
    • 222 reads
    • bri phill
    • 26 May 2018
    • 2 posts
    • 117 reads
    • itsthebeat
    • 21 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 226 reads
    • Cally49
    • 23 Apr 2018
    • 2 posts
    • 176 reads
    • neal bull
    • 07 Apr 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 129 reads
    • mattfox
    • 22 Mar 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 371 reads
    • hammie
    • 15 Feb 2018
    • 3 posts
    • 382 reads
    • Jeremy Morris
    • 06 Feb 2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.