Young Rascals @ Atlantic

never knew much about them apart from Groovin which is brilliant until i started collecting the UK Red Atlantic label

12 relesaes on the label...the early stuff is fantastic

girl like you,,lonely too long,the brilliant you better run ,,,how can i be sure , beautiful morning ,,some real gems...

anyone else like them,,bet they were real trendy in those days..

Edited by wiganer1
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

never knew much about them apart from Groovin which is brilliant until i started collecting the UK Red Atlantic label

12 relesaes on the label...the early stuff is fantastic

girl like you,,lonely too long,the brilliant you better run ,,,how can i be sure , beautiful morning ,,some real gems...

anyone else like them,,bet they were real trendy in those days..

Nowt wrong wi' liking T'Young Rascals .......

Eddie Brigati , Felix Cavaliere ( he of " Never Felt Love Like This Before " fame ) , Gene Cornish amd Dino Danelli :P .......

Formed in 1975 . and subsequently recording for Atlantic until 1971 , then from 1971 to 1972 , with Columbia .......

They changed their name from The Young Rascals to the more " Hipper " The Rascals , in 1968 ........

The band broke up in 1972 , and various members still tour with their adaptation of TYR / TR in the States ......

I always appreciated - and still do - the recorded output of The Young Rascals / The Rascals .......

Their Atlantic 45 " It's Wonderful " / " Of Course " had some plays on the NS ......

Malc Burton

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!