Northern Soul & Motown Disco

Guest Antony

Guest Antony

Hi,

I have been on the Northern soul scene for some 30 or so years and I have built up a reasonable collection of sounds both Northern and new, rare soul and motown dance classics etc. I run Boogie Nights mobile disco, which cater for parties, functions, Aniversaries and Weddings and I have been operating around in Nottingham for the past 12 years. If you require a first class Northern soul & Motown disco at a competitive price then contact Anthony on 0115 9539780 or Mob: 07909548826 or E-mail: boogie.nightsuk@gmail.com . We are PAT certified and have Public Liability Insurance (PLI).

Cheers

Ant

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi,

I have been on the Northern soul scene for some 30 or so years and I have built up a reasonable collection of sounds both Northern and new, rare soul and motown dance classics etc. I run Boogie Nights mobile disco, which cater for parties, functions, Aniversaries and Weddings and I have been operating around in Nottingham for the past 12 years. If you require a first class Northern soul & Motown disco at a competitive price then contact Anthony on 0115 9539780 or Mob: 07909548826 or E-mail: boogie.nightsuk@gmail.com . We are PAT certified and have Public Liability Insurance (PLI).

Cheers

Ant

northern soul and disco in the same sentance!.. :yes:

(sorry that wasn't a very useful post was it.. time to find something to do!. :thumbsup: )

Jayne.x.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!