Mitty Collier Chess 1814

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Morning!

MITTY COLLIER - Don't Let Her Take My Baby (Chess 1814)

...anyone got one for sale? Or, if anyone's got one, and doesn't want to sell it, can that 'anyone' possibly do me a 300dpi JPEG of the label (this side only) and e-mail it to me at Ace (tony.rounce@acerecords.com).

Failing any of that, could anyone point me in the direction of a dealer who might have one for sale at not too exhorbitant a price...

...I need it to convince a record company that they own it!

Thanks as always,

TONE

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Morning!

...anyone got one for sale? Or, if anyone's got one, and doesn't want to sell it, can that 'anyone' possibly do me a 300dpi JPEG of the label (this side only) and e-mail it to me at Ace (tony.rounce@acerecords.com).

Failing any of that, could anyone point me in the direction of a dealer who might have one for sale at not too exhorbitant a price...

Thanks as always,

TONE

Tony, if you don't get one by later tonight PM me or email me and I'll scan it for you.

Social source share

Morning!

Thanks as always,

TONE

Hi Tony. If you've not had one yet, here it is. It's a preview copy though not a straight issue. Great as it is I prefer the Dean Barlow version! Value wise I dont know but it's worth more than a tenner, at least to me.

Slim

post-430-1205871881_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...