Rugby Soul Club - All-niter Sat 5th April

I've got a well heavy weekend coming up for Easter, so I thought I'd best get this posted up before my brain goes into meltdown... :ohmy:

We had a great 5th anniversary and we intend to party just as hard this time... :)

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

The post code is for the building opposite, as the Benn Hall only comes up on some auto-routes!!!

8pm - 5am. By the time we got the go ahead for allniters, someone had already booked the hall for 6am. Still, we've got 9 solid hours of dancing... :P

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, crossover and modern.

"Main Room" - Adam, Backdoor Kenny, Jon Buck, Matt Smart, Dave Rimmer, James Trouble.

"Freestyle Room" - No More Doggin 'Vs' Shoutin the blues.

£8 before 9pm...£10 after 9pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468

Sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

Edited by Rugby Soul Club
  • Replies 254
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I've got a well heavy weekend coming up for Easter, so I thought I'd best get this posted up before my brain goes into meltdown... :unsure:

We had a great 5th anniversary and we intend to party just as hard this time... :P

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

The post code is for the building opposite, as the Benn Hall only comes up on some auto-routes!!!

8pm - 5am. By the time we got the go ahead for allniters, someone had already booked the hall for 6am. Still, we've got 9 solid hours of dancing... :lol:

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, crossover and modern.

"Main Room" - Adam, Backdoor Kenny, Jon Buck, Matt Smart, Dave Rimmer, James Trouble.

"Freestyle Room" - No More Doggin 'Vs' Shoutin the blues.

£8 before 9pm...£10 after 9pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468

Sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

Heard only nice things about this event, look forward to getting there soon.. wink.gif

can't do this one as have family stuff to do that weekend

am planning on coming in June though - so can there be a DJ line-up that will suit me please :lol:

I cant wait for this it's gonna be awesome. The freestyle room is going to where it's going on with two of the midlands finest battling it out 'STB vs NMD', expect to hear a quality mixture of indemand RED HOT RnB & SCORCHING SOUL SOUNDS + a smittering of LATIN :P . I'm gonna have to pull myself outta there when James Trouble is playing I cant wait to have a dance to 'Little John - Just Wait And See' :unsure: . Hoping to bring a big crowd with me, should be a right laugh :lol:

GONNA CU ON SATURDAY SO BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YE OWD YELLERVANNERS !!!

Looking forward to catching up.

Last time I spent the weekend with you lot, it took me two weeks to get over it and I nearly missed my own do and, yes, you've guessed it, it's two weeks till Rugby and I'm meeting up with you again. :lol:

Will she ever learn... :)

I cant wait for this it's gonna be awesome. The freestyle room is going to where it's going on with two of the midlands finest battling it out 'STB vs NMD', expect to hear a quality mixture of indemand RED HOT RnB & SCORCHING SOUL SOUNDS + a smittering of LATIN :) . I'm gonna have to pull myself outta there when James Trouble is playing I cant wait to have a dance to 'Little John - Just Wait And See' :) . Hoping to bring a big crowd with me, should be a right laugh :lol:

I can see this room being packed - sounds great! biggrin.gif

Guest Mrs Simsy

Looking forward to catching up.

Last time I spent the weekend with you lot, it took me two weeks to get over it and I nearly missed my own do and, yes, you've guessed it, it's two weeks till Rugby and I'm meeting up with you again. :)

Will she ever learn... :lol:

:)laugh.gif

That weekend in Manchester was fantastic though!

I'm looking forward to the freestyle room aswell Ganche...do you think there will be dance offs, run dmc style?! :lol::D

Guest Mrs Simsy

Too right Denise! Love to hear a bit of Latin!! :huh:

Are you going to take part in the dance off or be at the side with Brocky & her score cards? :lol::lol:

I cant wait for this it's gonna be awesome. The freestyle room is going to where it's going on with two of the midlands finest battling it out 'STB vs NMD', expect to hear a quality mixture of indemand RED HOT RnB & SCORCHING SOUL SOUNDS + a smittering of LATIN :D . I'm gonna have to pull myself outta there when James Trouble is playing I cant wait to have a dance to 'Little John - Just Wait And See' :D . Hoping to bring a big crowd with me, should be a right laugh wink.gif

I agree, gonna be excellent - just don't know which side to support :rolleyes:

I'm No More Doggin's no. 1 groupie (after Shirl that is..... :D ) & the Melton Mafia just blow me away...

But I love the Shoutin the Blues crew as well, and I did go to school with Soggy :P ....

Perdita

Guest Mrs Simsy

Two good choices... :D

Don't worry, I won't sulk if you choose another venue... :rolleyes: ... :P

Hope everyone has a great time whatever they go for... thumbsup.gif

Indeed!

Though if people go elsewhere they won't see the new props that have been added to the prop bag! :D:D

Looking forward to this no end. I'll be bringing the RnB & latin tunes that are filling the floor here in Oslo, so hopefully a chance to hear some "newies" that'll get you groovin'. The music's gonna be top notch all night, all the DJ's have great collections. This "battle" between Shoutin' the Blues & No More Doggin' should be just awsome. A one off that you don't wanna miss.

Sog

Edited by soggy
Guest Cariad

Two good choices... :yes:

Don't worry, I won't sulk if you choose another venue... :lol: ... :lol:

Hope everyone has a great time whatever they go for... :wicked:

:shhh:ohmy.gif

woe betide anyone who dares to admit to going anywhere but Rugby...............Sian you know you expect Drs notes just to be allowed to go home early............... :P:D:D:(

So looking forward to this, really going to chill and party, been a real tough couple of weeks, work wise and personally. In real need of lots of TLC............

Lianexxxxx

Guest Cariad

Indeed!

Though if people go elsewhere they won't see the new props that have been added to the prop bag! :wicked::shhh:

Luv the pic from New years eve................Rugby Girls at their best, obviously this was taken just as we arrived! :lol:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Been looking forward to this for sooooo long now! Can't believe we're almost there. :lol:

And me!!! Can't wait! Is fab to have a nighter as good as this a mere 10 minutes from my house! :wicked: