Rugby Soul Club - All-niter Sat 5th April

Ah yes .. :g: I think the spot times had escaped me .. but erm I think I may have been envisaging (in a northern voice) "second time around for this one"! :thumbup:

Or not maybe not! :wub:

Wasn't me (as such - ish) that requested the second spin. :lol: Hey lesson learned, hense the note to self post wink.gif .. Ah just play the goddamned track! :D:yes:

My brother is coming tomorrow night or as he put it - He'll pop his head round the door and see what all the fuss is about!! :lol:

• Replies 254
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

So far it looks like the role call for your family are:

Your neice - Kylee

Your brother-in-law - Nick

Your sister - Sandra

Your other neice - Amy

Your brother - Brendan

And will Carl be coming too?

Jesus it's a Gelston party... :lol:

Jesus aint coming! :thumbup:

no he is going to Tenerife for 10 days :thumbup:

I'm glad you cleared the location up....(I didnt fancy being called "Mary" :lol: )

Have a fantastic night Sian,"An clan Gelston" all the SSLAAS ....see ya for the next one me thinks!

Lol

Gail

I've got a well heavy weekend coming up for Easter, so I thought I'd best get this posted up before my brain goes into meltdown... :wub:

We had a great 5th anniversary and we intend to party just as hard this time... :lol:

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

The post code is for the building opposite, as the Benn Hall only comes up on some auto-routes!!!

8pm - 5am. By the time we got the go ahead for allniters, someone had already booked the hall for 6am. Still, we've got 9 solid hours of dancing... :thumbup:

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, crossover and modern.

"Main Room" - Adam, Backdoor Kenny, Jon Buck, Matt Smart, Dave Rimmer, James Trouble.

"Freestyle Room" - No More Doggin 'Vs' Shoutin the blues.

£8 before 9pm...£10 after 9pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468

Sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

Sian & the Gang. Have a FAB night. :D As if you wont. See you soon

Steve

Guest ang b

saturday at last.....of to the airport in a couple of hours....see you all later :thumbup:

oh phil what a journey becare full on way see ya later for you bless it would put me off but still look forward to seeing you all tonight what time will you arrive, little Jo not coming is she?

Guest ang b

Soul Britannia departure lounge first

Then onto the M54 runway before 0 altitude cruising down the M6.... :lol: See you all in arrivals later

Ken :thumbup:

where you travelling from then ?

Guest SteveJohnston

:lol::lol:yes.gif:ohmy:

Typical not at work and wide awake at 6.30 ....................it must be the excitement or it could of been i needed a wewee! still not sure wich one it was :lol: ................mind you i did get one or two :lol::lol: down last night :D

GOOD MORNING ALL, only 10 hrs & no more sleeps, for us before we hit the road :lol: c ya all later :ohmy:

Hiya Ang,

i'm all warmed up and ready to go after last night at Sure Shot Long Eaton..............can't wait for the RnB marathon in the freestyle room.................got my cheerleading costume on - i want NMD to win :lol:

Perdita

records sorted... (nearly LOL!!)

can't wait for tonight!!! :ohmy:

GO KEV, GO KEV, GO KEV...............................GIVE US AN 'N'.....GIVE US AN 'M'........ GIVE US A 'D'.....

NO MORE DOGGIN.................YAYYYYYY.................

Well i'm excited :lol:

Seeya later

Perdita

Typical not at work and wide awake at 6.30 ....................it must be the excitement or it could of been i needed a wewee! still not sure wich one it was huh.gif ................mind you i did get one or two :lol::lol: down last night :D

I had half pint of wine before bed last nite...as a non drinker, it knocks me out... :lol:

Still woke up at 8am all excited... :ohmy:

Going back for a kip now altho I'm sure I wont sleep... :lol:

Soooo looking forward to tonight, new shoes too... :lol:

Guest SteveJohnston

GO KEV, GO KEV, GO KEV...............................GIVE US AN 'N'.....GIVE US AN 'M'........ GIVE US A 'D'.....

NO MORE DOGGIN.................YAYYYYYY.................

Well i'm excited :lol:

Seeya later

Perdita

i can see it now Kev DJing and Perdita on the dance floor with your cheerleading costume on shouting GOKEV, GOKEV, GOKEV, hope you have made a costume carnabychick! :lol: ....................Kev i bet you have not been told to go that politely befor it makes a change from F^*KOFKEV :ohmy:

I had half pint of wine before bed last nite...as a non drinker, it knocks me out... :lol:

Still woke up at 8am all excited... :ohmy:

Going back for a kip now altho I'm sure I wont sleep... :lol:

Soooo looking forward to tonight, new shoes too... :lol:

HAVE A TOP NITE ! CY'ALL SOON !

CPTN M & SENOR V :lol:

I`m deffo going tonight :ohmy:

If any of you Rugby girls are about, i will be gettng into Rugby a bit early so looking for somewhere to kill time..... & i`m not going into Ganche`s shed.

I`m deffo going tonight :ohmy:

If any of you Rugby girls are about, i will be gettng into Rugby a bit early so looking for somewhere to kill time..... & i`m not going into Ganche`s shed.

Be great to see you garv.

Me and Charlie will be there but not until after midnight.

See you later.

Tabs

I`m deffo going tonight :shades:

If you haven't left already, Toby, Mandy & I are meeting up with the Rimmers and a few others, can't remember name of pub but if you look back through the thread it says somewhere.

Failing that try PMing Toby.

QoFxx

Be great to see you garv.

Me and Charlie will be there but not until after midnight.

See you later.

Tabs

Lightwieghts :ohmy: ........ see ya [ much] later Tabs :shades:

If you haven't left already, Toby, Mandy & I are meeting up with the Rimmers and a few others, can't remember name of pub but if you look back through the thread it says somewhere.

Failing that try PMing Toby.

QoFxx

Thanks Chrissie ive sorted it now, see you later thumbsup.gif

So far it looks like the role call for your family are:

Your neice - Kylee

Your brother-in-law - Nick

Your sister - Sandra

Your other neice - Amy

Your brother - Brendan

And will Carl be coming too?

Jesus it's a Gelston party... :shades:

At this rate ..Denise will have more family at soul dos than Mark from Irthlingboro laugh.gif ....Delxxx

Source Advert