• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

......but will the glass slipper fit :lol:

QoFxx

I will deal with you both later :ohmy:

OOOOOH Tabsey...please be gentle with poor innocent me :shades: ...cya soon Hunny ..not long eh.chocccy Brazils packed....wetting my fingers to make sure they slip into your gob easily rolleyes.gif:D ..Delxxx

I`m deffo going tonight :pirate:

If any of you Rugby girls are about, i will be gettng into Rugby a bit early so looking for somewhere to kill time..... & i`m not going into Ganche`s shed.

Absobloody brilliant.. :D

was guna say come to ours but if you're sorted, see ya later... :ohmy: ...07817732468 if you need me.

OOOOOH Tabsey...please be gentle with poor innocent me :shades: ...cya soon Hunny ..not long eh.chocccy Brazils packed....wetting my fingers to make sure they slip into your gob easily rolleyes.gif:lol: ..Delxxx

Del, I couldn't get them sweetie whistles and I can't remember who asked, so extra flying saucers and liquorice comforts will have to do... :lol:

Absobloody brilliant.. thumbup.gif

was guna say come to ours but if you're sorted, see ya later... :shades: ...07817732468 if you need me.

Del, I couldn't get them sweetie whistles and I can't remember who asked, so extra flying saucers and liquorice comforts will have to do... :lol:

I have managed to get hold off some :ohmy: stuff :D ....all will be revealed laters :lol: ....Delxxx