chris anderton

Derby All-dayer..easter Sunday

Rolls Royce Derby all Dayer

Sunday 23rd March 4-00 pm till 12-30am.

2 Room event.

Room 1 Northern Soul, Motown. DJ,s Sean Chapman, Rob Smith,John Poole(Prestatyn), Rob Kay, and Austin (Willington) plus residents Keith Banks and Kev Smedley.

Room 2 Modern and 70,s DJ,s Sean Chapman, Rob Kay, Gary Holyman, Jordy Rippoles,Chris Anderton, Denmac.

Great 350 capacity venue,sprung dancefloor air conditioned,allways well attended, massive car park, 4.00 till 12-30 am,£5-00 OTD,Record dealers wellcome,

sat nav postcode DE249HY.

2 Room event.

Room 1 Northern Soul, Motown. DJ,s Sean Chapman, Rob Smith,John Poole(Prestatyn), Rob Kay, and Austin (Willington) plus residents Keith Banks and Kev Smedley.

Room 2 Modern and 70,s DJ,s Sean Chapman, Rob Kay, Gary Holyman, Jordy Rippoles,Chris Anderton, Denmac.

Great 350 capacity venue,sprung dancefloor air conditioned,allways well attended, massive car park, 4.00 till 12-30 am,£5-00 OTD,Record dealers wellcome,

Spooky! :)

Just looking to see if anyone had started a thread about the 'Derby dayer' - blinked, and as if by magic, there it was!

Looking forward to this - there will be a few coming over from Shrewsbury early doors :P to help celebrate Kiddo's birthday

2 Room event.

CHRIS,

I COULD HAVE A MAJOR SULK :) OVER BEING LEFT OF THE LIST OF MODERN ROOM DJS, COULD HAVE SWORN MY NAMES ON THE FLYER ???????????? ANYWAY

SEE YOU WHEN I GET THERE! :P

JOHN FISHER

CHRIS,

I COULD HAVE A MAJOR SULK :wicked: OVER BEING LEFT OF THE LIST OF MODERN ROOM DJS, COULD HAVE SWORN MY NAMES ON THE FLYER ???????????? ANYWAY

SEE YOU WHEN I GET THERE! :lol:

JOHN FISHER

John, I could have a sulk at the spelling of my name on the flyer, which I believe had already been changed once!

Jordi Ripolles :thumbup:

John, I could have a sulk at the spelling of my name on the flyer, which I believe had already been changed once!

Jordi Ripolles :wicked:

Cant rely on Chris AnderSon to get anything right :D

John Fischer

Paul, Be good to see you there mate...looks like being a cracker, travellers from all over the place....

Cheers, Chris

.....and you'll have Northampton collective to cope with as well :lol: ....make room at the bar

two threads open on this event now - looks like being a cracker in both rooms

SEE YOU WHEN I GET THERE!

JF

HEY JOHN LOOKS LIKE THE WEST MIDS ON TOUR WITH YOU GARY & JORDI!!! MAKE EM AVE IT WHEN YOU GET THERE!!!!!!!!!

MAX....

Been meaning to get to this venue for a while now...... and Easter Sunday sounds like the perfect time......so may see ya there :thumbsup:

JB xx

grrrrr - what did I say about gloating JB :no:

enjoy your weekend

Wulfie

John, Not my fault mate, I only cut and pasted (and then chopped it up a bit) from the ad in the events section...

I`ll give your ego a stroke on Sunday mate, dont worry!

See Ya there...

Chris.

hi chris! have a good un!! see you at broad lane in apl

max..

Guest vinylvixen

2 Room event.

Great DJ line up and AMAZING venue. For lovers of the perfect combination of excellent music and the dancefloor made in heaven, you will not be disappointed. Denmac's set will blow your socks off for variety and Willington's Dynamic Duo, Rob and Austin will have the dancefloor rammed.....and then there's my oppo, Mr Chapman wicked.gif I'm just gutted that I can't be there. Y'all have a wonderful time - and get there early as it fills up fast :thumbsup: Jo

Guest littlemissoul

Been meaning to get to this venue for a while now...... and Easter Sunday sounds like the perfect time......so may see ya there :thumbsup:

JB xx

Hiya Hun

I think I be seeing you there biggrin.gif

Luv LMS xXx

I think I be seeing you there :thumbsup:

Yeah this is building nicely..gonna be a good crowd as always in the northern room but loads of people making the effort to get there for the new 70s/ crossover room too...now that is going to be a great night!!!

Chris

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.