Derby All-dayer..easter Sunday

Rolls Royce Derby all Dayer

Sunday 23rd March 4-00 pm till 12-30am.

2 Room event.

Room 1 Northern Soul, Motown. DJ,s Sean Chapman, Rob Smith,John Poole(Prestatyn), Rob Kay, and Austin (Willington) plus residents Keith Banks and Kev Smedley.

Room 2 Modern and 70,s DJ,s Sean Chapman, Rob Kay, Gary Holyman, Jordy Rippoles,Chris Anderton, Denmac.

Great 350 capacity venue,sprung dancefloor air conditioned,allways well attended, massive car park, 4.00 till 12-30 am,£5-00 OTD,Record dealers wellcome,

sat nav postcode DE249HY.

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

2 Room event.

Room 1 Northern Soul, Motown. DJ,s Sean Chapman, Rob Smith,John Poole(Prestatyn), Rob Kay, and Austin (Willington) plus residents Keith Banks and Kev Smedley.

Room 2 Modern and 70,s DJ,s Sean Chapman, Rob Kay, Gary Holyman, Jordy Rippoles,Chris Anderton, Denmac.

Great 350 capacity venue,sprung dancefloor air conditioned,allways well attended, massive car park, 4.00 till 12-30 am,£5-00 OTD,Record dealers wellcome,

Spooky! :)

Just looking to see if anyone had started a thread about the 'Derby dayer' - blinked, and as if by magic, there it was!

Looking forward to this - there will be a few coming over from Shrewsbury early doors :P to help celebrate Kiddo's birthday

2 Room event.

CHRIS,

I COULD HAVE A MAJOR SULK :wicked: OVER BEING LEFT OF THE LIST OF MODERN ROOM DJS, COULD HAVE SWORN MY NAMES ON THE FLYER ???????????? ANYWAY

SEE YOU WHEN I GET THERE! :lol:

JOHN FISHER

John, I could have a sulk at the spelling of my name on the flyer, which I believe had already been changed once!

Jordi Ripolles :thumbup:

Guest gouldensoul

Cant rely on Chris AnderSon to get anything right :lol:

John Fischer

well mr Andlespoon and mr filcher

hope to

SEE YOU WHEN WE GET THERE :lol::cheese1:thumbup.gif

ALL THE BEST

CHASTITYSOUL :lol:

Guest vinylvixen

2 Room event.

Great DJ line up and AMAZING venue. For lovers of the perfect combination of excellent music and the dancefloor made in heaven, you will not be disappointed. Denmac's set will blow your socks off for variety and Willington's Dynamic Duo, Rob and Austin will have the dancefloor rammed.....and then there's my oppo, Mr Chapman wicked.gif I'm just gutted that I can't be there. Y'all have a wonderful time - and get there early as it fills up fast :thumbsup: Jo

Guest littlemissoul

Been meaning to get to this venue for a while now...... and Easter Sunday sounds like the perfect time......so may see ya there :thumbsup:

JB xx

Hiya Hun

I think I be seeing you there biggrin.gif

Luv LMS xXx