Bestwood Soul Club Nottingham

Guest Fatius Bumius

Guest Fatius Bumius

Bestwood Soul Club

Bestwood Village Social Club (Welfare), Park Road,

Bestwood Village,Nottingham. NG6 8TQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 20 minutes from Nottingham City Centre.

Friendly crowd of folk who always welcome new faces.

If you've not been before, give it a try. Music policy is across the board, current floor fillers, 70's, crossover, rare, modern,R&B and a few oldies dancers chucked in for good measure so everyone usually leaves happy. :yes: Don't be put off by "Across The Board" - it's not a get out clause to play Ska/Reggae :) , it just means you get a bit of everything which generally goes down well.

Saturday 22nd March 2008

7.00pm - 12.00pm £3 o.t.d

~~~ Guest DJ's ~~~

Tony Wiggan

Steve Handsley

Jim Atkins

WITH RESIDENT DJS

STEVE AUSTIN AND JOHN HALLAM

GREAT VENUE,LARGE WOODEN DANCE FLOOR.PRIVATE OFF ROAD PARKING,+ EXTRA SEATING AREA AWAY FROM THE DANCE FLOOR.LARGE BAR

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT STEVE ON 0115 9756083

OR BESTWOOD VILLAGE SOCIAL CLUB 01158409330

or us on here : Me, or JMYTG

:P

SAT NAV POST CODE NG6 8TQ

EMAIL BESTWOODSOUL@YAHOO.CO.UK

p.s. where's the button to insert flashing fairy lights on this colourful plug for Bestwood ?

:ohmy:

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Di

Keep hold of your belongings!! :shades:

C & S

See you Saturday

x

She is bound to leave or lose something :D be nice to see you at Bestwood again

Are you doing Bentinck as well this friday.The first chance in an age that we have been able to get due to my job,looking forward to it :wicked:

Yes we are doing Bentinck as well: Busy weekend but looking forward to it. Don`t know if Bazza will be at Bentinck after looking at his splitting the scene` thread though!! :wicked:

OOOOOO not seen that.will take a look.Going to be an interesting weekend,lots going off.its holiday time,people are away.If it wasnt for bestwood i would have been down London :D Be nice for austin to get a decent crowd in again.Shall have to see

Edited by JMYTG

Bestwood Soul Club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you've not been before, give it a try. Music policy is across the board, current floor fillers, 70's, crossover, rare, modern,R&B and a few oldies dancers chucked in for good measure so everyone usually leaves happy. :D Don't be put off by "Across The Board" - it's not a get out clause to play Ska/Reggae laugh.gif , it just means you get a bit of everything which generally goes down well.

Saturday 22nd March 2008

~~~ Guest DJ's ~~~

Tony Wiggan

Steve Handsley

Jim Atkins

WITH RESIDENT DJS

GREAT VENUE,LARGE WOODEN DANCE FLOOR.PRIVATE OFF ROAD PARKING,+ EXTRA SEATING AREA AWAY FROM THE DANCE FLOOR.LARGE BAR

:cheese1:

p.s. where's the button to insert flashing fairy lights on this colourful plug for Bestwood ?

g.gif

you forgot to mention the jolly happy barstaff :lol::lol::lol:

Bestwood Soul Club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you've not been before, give it a try. Music policy is across the board, current floor fillers, 70's, crossover, rare, modern,R&B and a few oldies dancers chucked in for good measure so everyone usually leaves happy. :lol: Don't be put off by "Across The Board" - it's not a get out clause to play Ska/Reggae laugh.gif , it just means you get a bit of everything which generally goes down well.

Saturday 22nd March 2008

~~~ Guest DJ's ~~~

Tony Wiggan

Steve Handsley

Jim Atkins

WITH RESIDENT DJS

:thumbup:

:lol:

Guest Fatius Bumius

Hello Campers,

Just about recovered from last night, you missed a good 'en Bazza.

I'm taking my tartan shopping trolley tonight, have painted LOST PROPERTY on it, so if you find owt, chuck it in and i'll sort it out tomorrow :thumbup:

Get there early Bazza :thumbsup:

Hello Campers,

I'm taking my tartan shopping trolley tonight, have painted LOST PROPERTY on it, so if you find owt, chuck it in and i'll sort it out tomorrow :thumbup:

:lol::D:P:lol: sorry bazza but you gotta laugh

All the tunes are ready and waiting to go (no creaking coffin lid music.....di will explain that one)

Guest Fatius Bumius

We're creepy and we're spooky, mysterious and gooky, we're all together loopy, the Adams Family, their house is a museum, where people go to see 'em, la la la la la la la, the Adams Family da da da da...you rang ??

Bet I've got the words wrong anyway, and la la la is words I don't know.

Have you got it in your box, can you play it ? :lol: Have ya got any norvern ?

Scraming Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell on You, creepy monster voice minus the creaking coffin lid :thumbsup: Could scare me kids off with that voice, (I hope) :thumbup:

Guest Fatius Bumius

Hope you've got plenty of Floor Bombing records, or shall I bring my Action Man Detonator box for good measure ? KERRRR----BOOOOOM :thumbsup:

Hello Campers,

I'm taking my tartan shopping trolley tonight, have painted LOST PROPERTY on it, so if you find owt, chuck it in and i'll sort it out tomorrow :lol:

I wish, bus aint picking us up till 8 , so be 8:30 - 8:45, bit of luck might just miss Jims spot, :D , only joking Jim :thumbup:

cya in a bit

Bazza

Edited by bazza

We're creepy and we're spooky, mysterious and gooky, we're all together loopy, the Adams Family, their house is a museum, where people go to see 'em, la la la la la la la, the Adams Family da da da da...you rang ??

Bet I've got the words wrong anyway, and la la la is words I don't know.

Have you got it in your box, can you play it ? :D Have ya got any norvern ?

Scraming Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell on You, creepy monster voice minus the creaking coffin lid :thumbsup: Could scare me kids off with that voice, (I hope) :lol:

my god she has finally cracked :thumbup:

Bestwood Soul Club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you've not been before, give it a try. Music policy is across the board, current floor fillers, 70's, crossover, rare, modern,R&B and a few oldies dancers chucked in for good measure so everyone usually leaves happy. :D Don't be put off by "Across The Board" - it's not a get out clause to play Ska/Reggae :thumbup: , it just means you get a bit of everything which generally goes down well.

Saturday 22nd March 2008

~~~ Guest DJ's ~~~

Tony Wiggan

Steve Handsley

Jim Atkins

WITH RESIDENT DJS

:thumbsup:

:lol:

[/qute]

Me n Andy coming down........ especially now we know Jim is playing...................

Hey Jim have you got Ed Bruce (not on KENT laffin).....

We love Bestwood ......

If you have not been to this venue yet you are missing a great night out............. the music is always great, the atmosphere is electric and the people are so friendly.............

s ya l8r

Betty n Andy

x

ps looking forward to seeing Wendy n Bazza (safe journey mates)

x

Me n Andy coming down........ especially now we know Jim is playing...................

We love Bestwood ......

If you have not been to this venue yet you are missing a great night out............. the music is always great, the atmosphere is electric and the people are so friendly.............

s ya l8r

Betty n Andy

x

x

We love Bestwood ......

s ya l8r

Betty n Andy

x

x

:thumbup: ERM NO! :D:( got plenty of other stuff to keep the floor empty :lol::lol::(

:g:think we best lend you our box then ?????

lol... :thumbsup:

If you've not been before, give it a try. Music policy is across the board, current floor fillers, 70's, crossover, rare, modern,R&B and a few oldies dancers chucked in for good measure so everyone usually leaves happy. :thumbup: Don't be put off by "Across The Board" - it's not a get out clause to play Ska/Reggae :thumbsup: , it just means you get a bit of everything which generally goes down well.

Saturday 22nd March 2008

I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE.......

LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO THIS VENUE BEFORE I GUARANTEE YOU A GREAT NIGHT OUT.............................

SO COME ON ALONG TO BESTWOOD VILLAGE AND JOIN IN .................

Betty

x