Sharon Jones Live In Manchester

Me and a good bunch of mates have got tickets for this event,anymore of you lot going down there... Tickets have sold out now it seems.. It should be something special in this small venue.. Any others going to events at the Jazz Cafe too??

New below from the website..

Friday 11th April...

Venue: Mint Lounge

All tickets for F&F LIve with Sharon Jones have now sold out from all outlets.

We are more than a little excited about this one.... The last time Sharon Jones and her band of funkateers were in town they tore The Roadhouse a new one... That was back in 2005 and since then they have toured the world a couple of times and released the critically acclaimed '100 Days 100 Nights Album' on New Yorks Dap Tone Record label. Seeing Ms Sharon Jones live is about the closest thing you will get to a pure funk experience in modern times... The spirit of James is well and truly alive and well... Oh did I mention the Dap Kings are also the backing band of choice for Amy Winehouse when on North American maneuvers? This gig really needs no more selling.... Pick up a ticket early to avoid severe dissapointment. *Please note our online price is £14.50 which includes all handling fees.

Edited by little-stevie
  • Replies 1
  • Views 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Me and a good bunch of mates have got tickets for this event,anymore of you lot going down there... Tickets have sold out now it seems.. It should be something special in this small venue.. Any others going to events at the Jazz Cafe too??

New below from the website..

Friday 11th April...

Venue: Mint Lounge

All tickets for F&F LIve with Sharon Jones have now sold out from all outlets.

We are more than a little excited about this one.... The last time Sharon Jones and her band of funkateers were in town they tore The Roadhouse a new one... That was back in 2005 and since then they have toured the world a couple of times and released the critically acclaimed '100 Days 100 Nights Album' on New Yorks Dap Tone Record label. Seeing Ms Sharon Jones live is about the closest thing you will get to a pure funk experience in modern times... The spirit of James is well and truly alive and well... Oh did I mention the Dap Kings are also the backing band of choice for Amy Winehouse when on North American maneuvers? This gig really needs no more selling.... Pick up a ticket early to avoid severe dissapointment. *Please note our online price is £14.50 which includes all handling fees.

Trust me to only find out about it now after it has sold out! :thumbsup:

Source Advert