doog

The Babies On Dunhill

anyone remember the babies on abc dunhill,"im not asking for the world",remember having it on a boot in the 80s,cant seem to find it fuk nose were its gone 2,however anyone got an mp3 ov it or got one for sale,boot or orig not arsed,just want 2 hear it again, nice one doog :lol::)

Don't know that one - only The Hand Of Fate, for which you shouldn't have to pay more than about £15 - £20 for a Minter. Brilliant record - also came out on Canadian RCA with a picture sleeve.

Edited by Gene-R

ye it seems to be quite obscure,good girlie "niter" type of tune, probably overlooked in many cases,i know the "hands of fate" ,they also did another tune,the name escapes me at the moment

ye it seems to be quite obscure,good girlie "niter" type of tune, probably overlooked in many cases,i know the "hands of fate" ,they also did another tune,the name escapes me at the moment

Manship's got one listed on his site for a tenner if you're interested.

Nice tune, but prefer Hands of Fate myself.

Manship's got one listed on his site for a tenner if you're interested.

Nice tune, but prefer Hands of Fate myself.

nice one mate, doog

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.