Central Soul Club

Central Soul Club

Central soul is back this coming Friday due to the Games Workshops holding a competition on our usual night which would be the fourth Friday of the month ! This months Guest Dj's : Little Scotty ( Everywhere / Sixhills allnighter ) John Poole ( Nottm and Prestatyn ) Julie ( John other half )

Resident DJs John Heaney and Gary Wall

8PM-1.15 AM £4.00 OTD

Open box policy playing Across the board music ie Northern, Motown, underplayed, 70's Modern and RnB ! something for everyone's taste !!

A UNIQUE VENUE OUTSIDE HEATED BALCONY (smoking area) LARGE MAPLE DANCE FLOOR CCTV MONITORED CAR PARK 200 VEHICLES

GAMES WORKSHOP

WILLOW ROAD

LENTON LANE

NOTTINGHAM

NG7 2WS

CONTACT MALL REDMAN 07778797800

Edited by wallie
  • Replies 23
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Casey , Melly bev AR cumming from ireland as its my b,day :lol:

Hi Gula

Whats that your 40th he he should be another good night Malc's phone as been redhot again Got two top Dj's on Little Scooty and John Poole not to forget Julie and John Heaney :huh:

Anybody looking for a night of great soul music and the perfect venue get yourself along to the Central Soul Club Nottingham this Fri, I've been attending this venue for a few months now and the guys that run it really put together a great night, good DJ's - John Poole and Little Scotty this Fri along with Gary Wall, John Heany and Julie - the venue itself is one of the best I've been to with a good dance floor, good beer and a friendly welcome it has everything for a good night of soul.

Right across the board music policy is what they advertise and that's what you get.

Central Soul Club Nottingham

Games Workshop

Willow Road

Lenton Lane

Nottingham

NG7 2WS

Fri 21st March

8.00 - 01.30

Call - 07778 797800 for more details.

Andy

Edited by premiumsoul

Anybody looking for a night of great soul music and the perfect venue get yourself along to the Central Soul Club Nottingham this Fri, I've been attending this venue for a few months now and the guys that run it really put together a great night, good DJ's - John Poole and Little Scotty this Fri along with Gary Wall, John Heany and Julie - the venue itself is one of the best I've been to with a good dance floor, good beer and a friendly welcome it has everything for a good night of soul.

Right across the board music policy is what they advertise and that's what you get.

Central Soul Club Nottingham

Games Workshop

Willow Road

Lenton Lane

Nottingham

NG7 2WS

Fri 21st March

8.00 - 01.30

Call - 07778 797800 for more details.

Andy

Hi Andy

Thanks for that be good to see you, Just back from 25 degree's should be that hot Friday hope the Chocolate Does not melt??????????

Mall

Guest Antony

Hi Andy

Thanks for that be good to see you, Just back from 25 degree's should be that hot Friday hope the Chocolate Does not melt??????????

Mall

Hi Malc,

See you @ CSC Friday

Ant

Central Soul Club

Central soul is back this coming Friday due to the Games Workshops holding a competition on our usual night which would be the fourth Friday of the month ! This months Guest Dj's : Little Scotty ( Everywhere / Sixhills allnighter ) John Poole ( Nottm and Prestatyn ) Julie ( John other half )

Resident DJs John Heaney and Gary Wall

8PM-1.15 AM £4.00 OTD

Open box policy playing Across the board music ie Northern, Motown, underplayed, 70's Modern and RnB ! something for everyone's taste !!

A UNIQUE VENUE OUTSIDE HEATED BALCONY (smoking area) LARGE MAPLE DANCE FLOOR CCTV MONITORED CAR PARK 200 VEHICLES

GAMES WORKSHOP

WILLOW ROAD

LENTON LANE

NOTTINGHAM

NG7 2WS

CONTACT MALL REDMAN 07778797800

Be our first time at the central......have it on good authority that its a cracking venue :rolleyes: .......so see ya there shades.gif

JB xxxx

Guest john-h

hi to all regulars at the CENTRAL SOUL CLUB and any newies on there first visit , Central just gets better each month and is in my books my favorite venue. OPEN BOX MUSIC POLICY for DJ,S ,GREAT SOUL MUSIC always enjoy the night . Roll on friday to another Central cracker

john h

Be our first time at the central......have it on good authority that its a cracking venue :lol: .......so see ya there :lol:

JB xxxx

Hi Jellybean

We look forward to meeting you,As it is the Easter Weekend there will be a Smooth Chocolate gift for all our visitors, See you out on the floor,

Mall & Gary

Guest john-h

hi MALC can i fetch a load of xmas chocolate logs left over from xmas ha ha ,look alright if we take the robins off n put easter chicks on them

hi MALC can i fetch a load of xmas chocolate logs left over from xmas ha ha ,look alright if we take the robins off n put easter chicks on them

Hi John

As you know we only do Quality,at the Central Soul Club, as the qoute say's

Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of INTELLIGENT effort,

Mind you Julie's Cakes are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

See You both Friday

Mall

Hi Jellybean

We look forward to meeting you,As it is the Easter Weekend there will be a Smooth Chocolate gift for all our visitors, See you out on the floor,

Mall & Gary

Hiya Mall & Gary,

We will look forward to meeting you to :lol: we,ll be with the Little Scotty fan club :lol:

JB & Mart xx

Guest john-h

Hi John

As you know we only do Quality,at the Central Soul Club, as the qoute say's

Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of INTELLIGENT effort,

Mind you Julie's Cakes are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

See You both Friday

Mall

yeah so i'll leave the chocolate at home n fetch QUALITY SOUL insted and INTELLIGENTLY SELECT ME SOUNDS :thumbup:

Guest soulfullbabe

Hi Gaz Malc Looking forward to another night of merryment mmmmmmmmm i smell chocolate and coffee. Hey Gaz ive got to ask is it the jack duckworths tonight or you been spec savers yet? looking forward to seeing scotty absolute blinder of a set at sixhills matey, be good to see Gail and Julian seems ages since i last saw you and of course john and his lovely mrs. Hey Gaz the reds did the buisness 2-0 now was that what we beat derby by as well lol. Anyway see you all later. Soulfullbabe.

Hi Gaz Malc Looking forward to another night of merryment mmmmmmmmm i smell chocolate and coffee. Hey Gaz ive got to ask is it the jack duckworths tonight or you been spec savers yet? looking forward to seeing scotty absolute blinder of a set at sixhills matey, be good to see Gail and Julian seems ages since i last saw you and of course john and his lovely mrs. Hey Gaz the reds did the buisness 2-0 now was that what we beat derby by as well lol. Anyway see you all later. Soulfullbabe.

Hi Diane

God don't start bloody John of mentioning football he he see you tonight