March Manifesto Magazine

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• Has anyone out there seen a copy this month?. :cheese1:

Not seen Februarys yet!! had similar problems round about this time last year, then got three months of mags all delivered together! Think we shant bother subscribing again. sad.gif

Social source share

Thanks mate, I'll keep waiting for the post.There is also a chance that I may be at the Club tomorrow so hopefully will see you there.

Jack

Hi Jack was given mine at Prestatyn by Manifesto still a subscriber & haven't got one in the post as of yet,hope to see you tomorrow.

Daryl

Social source share

just an idea...

Would it not be a good idea to have a subscription form and a link to the mag on soul source I havent been able to get a regular copy since Borders stoped selling it last year also i8 have been unable to contact the mag.

they must be losing a fortune by not tapping in to soul source imho.

Social source share

I complained on here last month that I hadn't received the February issue despite renewing my subscription in December. Paul McKay kindly posted Mike Ritson's email address, I emailed him and received the magazine and subscription CD a couple of days later.

But so far this month no March Manifesto. I have emailed Mike Ritson but no reply. I understand that there are new distributors involved, but this just isn't good enough.

Manifesto is a well written and produced magazine, but its distribution is worthy of something done in Publisher on a home PC and printed on an inkjet and sent out by one person. In fact some magazines like that are better distributed.

I really hate to moan on here about it, but if I pay my money upfront I expect the magazine to arrive. There is never any problem with In The Basement, so why should Manifesto get away with it?

Often the venues we attend are not of the highest standard, sometimes sound systems leave much to be desired, now our magazines are not arriving. Just because we love soul music doesn't mean we should be treated with indifference.

Sorry this is a rant but the non appearance of Manifesto is getting irritating. Perhaps some of the big names that contribute could get involved and try and sort things out.

Social source share

Got mine at Prestatyn, always manage to pick one up out & about. I've tried subscribing numerous times & a few months ago left 3 messages on different days, with my name, home number & mobile to arrange to subscribe but never heard a thing, so I gave up & if Gail didn't like it I'd not bother at all, anyway "There's That Beat" is miles better in my opinion. yes.gif

Take care, be safe & "Could you please leave a message after the tone",

Spot. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Hi All

I spoke to Mike about these problems at Prestatyn. He has a new distribution deal which will take care of new subscriptions, but existing subscribers will need to contact him directly. Please bear in mind when emailing that Mike does quite a lot of travelling so patience may be needed waiting for a reply.

Geoff can you please post Mike's email address as my new computer seems to have misplaced it.

Will post the new sub details later.

Social source share

If you are a subscriber and haven't recieved the March issue, please either contact Mike on the Bee Cool number (0208 543 4252) or send me a PM. The computer that generates the address labels suffered a problem this month. Mike is aware of it but is unable to tell who got copies and who didn't. Some people have made contact and had the magazines posted out, albeit a little later than planned. If you still haven't recieved a copy, we need to know so that the same thing doesn't happen next month. On behalf of Manifesto, can I apologise for some thing that was beyong Mike's control but the problem will be resolved with subscribers help. So please get in touch at your earliest convenience. Thanks

Social source share

If you are a subscriber and haven't recieved the March issue, please either contact Mike on the Bee Cool number (0208 543 4252) or send me a PM. The computer that generates the address labels suffered a problem this month. Mike is aware of it but is unable to tell who got copies and who didn't. Some people have made contact and had the magazines posted out, albeit a little later than planned. If you still haven't recieved a copy, we need to know so that the same thing doesn't happen next month. On behalf of Manifesto, can I apologise for some thing that was beyong Mike's control but the problem will be resolved with subscribers help. So please get in touch at your earliest convenience. Thanks

I sent Mike an email yesterday so hopefully the mag will arrive next week.

Thanks for this and all the other replies to my original posting.

Steve (Scunnyjack)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!