Rhetta Hughes

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Played this yesterday, cracking Mike Terry/Jo Armstead production on Tetragrammaton, probably my favourite version of an oft-recorded song...but on googling I see a mention of it on Polydor (UK?). Anyone got one or know of a UK issue?

Hippo.

USED TO HAVE IT ON GERMAN POLYDOR, DONT THINK IT CAME OUT IN THE U.K.

BEST BRI.

Edited by bri pinch
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Played this yesterday, cracking Mike Terry/Jo Armstead production on Tetragrammaton, probably my favourite version of an oft-recorded song...but on googling I see a mention of it on Polydor (UK?). Anyone got one or know of a UK issue?

Hippo.

Hi Jerry,

The Tetragrammaton album was, as Bri intimates, issued in Europe on German Polydor. Although there are no UK pressings, it was freely available over here as a regular priced album, on the German pressing, through Philips, who distributed Polydor before the two companies amalgamated for distribution to form Phonogram.

So the album, at least, was 'sort of issued' here. But not the single...

Best,

TONY

Social source share

Hi Jerry,

The Tetragrammaton album was, as Bri intimates, issued in Europe on German Polydor. Although there are no UK pressings, it was freely available over here as a regular priced album, on the German pressing, through Philips, who distributed Polydor before the two companies amalgamated for distribution to form Phonogram.

So the album, at least, was 'sort of issued' here. But not the single...

Best,

TONY

Thanks for that Guys!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!