sister dawn

Pookie Gets The Youngsters

Just seen this on youtube :lol::lol:

They all dance like Paul Hamer, :shhh: whole new level of piss taking or what!! :thumbsup:

it made me smile, looks like good clean fun for once laugh.gif

Yeh!!where are the girls :rolleyes:

thier parents are at home on Soulsource and don't know what thier kids are getting up to :lol:

:D:P:lol: Oh dear.. that made the rib cage ache :thumbsup:

Just goes to show though, what I've always believed anyway.., that it's in the genes - just looking for a way out (any body got their address.. ?? could send 'em some flyer's.. ??) :thumbup:

they must be off their heads to make complete tw*ts of themselves in the street :lol::wicked: dunno what the neighbours will be thinking peering from behind the net curtains :shhh:

they must be off their heads to make complete tw*ts of themselves in the street :lol::shhh: dunno what the neighbours will be thinking peering from behind the net curtains laugh.gif

and of course they will be saying BLOODY KIDS but thats a northern track they are listening to so we will let them off this time :lol:

chris :wicked:

and of course they will be saying BLOODY KIDS but thats a northern track they are listening to so we will let them off this time :huh:

chris :thumbsup:

I`m sure they got the idea off here,me infact............some one posted it up with some grungy gabba type tune,and i turned the volume down and play my soulsource clip over it the very same Pookie,spookie or what!!. huh.gif

Edited by ken

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 1 posts
    • 195 reads
    • Chris L
    • 22 May 2018
    • 10 posts
    • 551 reads
    • mike
    • 30 Mar 2018
    • 13 posts
    • 1107 reads
    • whereismy record
    • 27 Apr 2017
    • 1 posts
    • 616 reads
    • Ray Copley
    • 27 Apr 2017
    • 1 posts
    • 202 reads
    • Peter99
    • 29 Mar 2017
    • 4 posts
    • 1096 reads
    • T Dellar
    • 27 Mar 2017
    • 1 posts
    • 652 reads
    • mike
    • 12 Mar 2017

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.