Chris L

Lillie Bryant - Meet Me Halfway

Thanks for that tony, was questioning myself then :unsure:

Booted on Red Tayster

Issued as per Mannys Auction

Brown and White Demo

And a "Monarch" test press???? perhaps done by the man from LA

I have had the demo for a number of years now never think about playing it out.

With regard the test press i think there was an article written about this in one of the fanzines years ago.Voices from the Shadows perhaps and a scan of the disc.Someone with a better memory than me might clarify this.

Booted on Red Tayster

Issued as per Mannys Auction

Brown and White Demo

And a "Monarch" test press???? perhaps done by the man from LA

I have had the demo for a number of years now never think about playing it out.

With regard the test press i think there was an article written about this in one of the fanzines years ago.Voices from the Shadows perhaps and a scan of the disc.Someone with a better memory than me might clarify this.

Ron pedleys deffo got one, cos i thought it was a real one n he told me its one of them monarch things, its got the labels on as original :unsure:

Ron pedleys deffo got one, cos i thought it was a real one n he told me its one of them monarch things, its got the labels on as original :lol:

Just had a phone call that clears everything up, it was our man from L A but they were shelved due to the red re-issue apparantly the monarch ones are very rare so i was told, thanks for info trev, thats another one put to sleep :lol:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.