• Replies 11
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest mobbsy

I never see this for sale, what do they go for nowadays ? I've only ever seen an issue

and that was way.........way.........back in the 70T's.

thanks

Chris L

smile.gif

you may need a bank loan!!!!!!AT LEAST a grand maybe even the red reissue fetching £20 !!! :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

Thanks for that tony, was questioning myself then :unsure:

Booted on Red Tayster

Issued as per Mannys Auction

Brown and White Demo

And a "Monarch" test press???? perhaps done by the man from LA

I have had the demo for a number of years now never think about playing it out.

With regard the test press i think there was an article written about this in one of the fanzines years ago.Voices from the Shadows perhaps and a scan of the disc.Someone with a better memory than me might clarify this.

Social source share

Booted on Red Tayster

Issued as per Mannys Auction

Brown and White Demo

And a "Monarch" test press???? perhaps done by the man from LA

I have had the demo for a number of years now never think about playing it out.

With regard the test press i think there was an article written about this in one of the fanzines years ago.Voices from the Shadows perhaps and a scan of the disc.Someone with a better memory than me might clarify this.

Ron pedleys deffo got one, cos i thought it was a real one n he told me its one of them monarch things, its got the labels on as original :unsure:

Social source share

Ron pedleys deffo got one, cos i thought it was a real one n he told me its one of them monarch things, its got the labels on as original :lol:

Just had a phone call that clears everything up, it was our man from L A but they were shelved due to the red re-issue apparantly the monarch ones are very rare so i was told, thanks for info trev, thats another one put to sleep :lol:

Social source share