Bangor North Wales Phoenix

Friday 4th April sees the second across the board northern soul night at the newly re furbished Phoenix(the old con club) on Bangor's high st(near the Octogon Club).

The first one was musically fantastic with dj's spinning well known classics to rarer than rare tunes.

Looking to build on the attendance which was good but can only get better!

Come down and see us .....dance, drink and enjoy the atmosphere. biggrin.gif

Record dealers and chin strokers welcome :rolleyes:

See attached flyer for details and DJ times to be posted nearer the date.

post-3009-1206023326_thumb.png

• Replies 11
  • Views 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Friday 4th April sees the second across the board northern soul night at the newly re furbished Phoenix(the old con club) on Bangor's high st(near the Octogon Club).

The first one was musically fantastic with dj's spinning well known classics to rarer than rare tunes.

Looking to build on the attendance which was good but can only get better!

Come down and see us .....dance, drink and enjoy the atmosphere. :no:

Record dealers and chin strokers welcome :thumbsup:

See attached flyer for details and DJ times to be posted nearer the date.

Have a good one John, can't make this one but love the ambience and the crowd in Bangor - mind you I have no idea where the car park is ??

Wulfie

Will be at Jimmy's funeral Friday morning to pay our respects to a lovely guy and fellow soulie.

We will be at the Phoenix setting up at 7.30 pm,DOORS OPEN 8.30ish,let's celebrate Jimmy's life the way he would have loved with a night packed with soulies including many of his old soulmates,listening and dancing to the best the dj's can spin.

Will be at Jimmy's funeral Friday morning to pay our respects to a lovely guy and fellow soulie.

We will be at the Phoenix setting up at 7.30 pm,DOORS OPEN 8.30ish,let's celebrate Jimmy's life the way he would have loved with a night packed with soulies including many of his old soulmates,listening and dancing to the best the dj's can spin.

Make it a good one for Jimmy... Delxx

Do it for Jimmy ~ god bless him ~ and have a great night :thumbsup:

Helen & Martin xxxKTFxxx

Guest lagerlout

me and the wife will be over from Leeds for this one

really like this event,staying in bangor for the weekend

in my mates pub as its the wifes birthday.

get the lagers in cel my old son.

pete