Mark Rez Set Sales (mostly Cheapies Again!) 12 45s

Hi again everybody,

Usual drill - PM me via the site here or email me directly on mail@resolutionrecords.co.uk if interested in anything here - any questions/queries welcome too. Postage is extra - I'm happy to ship anywhere globally - paypal/cash/chq/PO's ony please. Everything strictly graded - M- means very likely unplayed. Sorry - I've just returned from travelling and all of my audio gear is still in storage so I cannot provide any soundclips this time - back next time...here we go - if ya think I'm way too high on anything, don't be afraid to make me a 'sensible' offer - I'm a reasonable man....I hope! Ta...Mark Res

1) Heaven 'Shake What You Got' (Budweiser M-/M-) USA-1984 *£40*

( Ever-indemand Modern Soul 45 on this highly-collectable label - my first copy in over 10 years...seen @ £75 - £100 many times... )

2) Clarence Carter 'Messin With My Mind' (Certain M-/M-) UK-1984 *£15*

( Nice UK copy with pic bag - usually £40 / £50 but not from me - such a good Modern Soul dancer...one of his best-ever tunes... )

3) The Ohio Players 'Stop Lying To Yourself' / 'Lonely Street' (Jo-Mar M-) USA-1970s *£15*

( Now completely dried-up again - quality rare soul double-sider from these original 'Soul Stalwarts' )

4) J.W. Wade '(You Know) It's Natural' / 'Who Are You' (Larc M-) USA-1983 *£8*

( Nice double sider on this ever-reliable label... )

5) Linda Clifford 'March Across The Land' / 'A Long Winter...' (Paramount M-) USA-1970 *£10*

( Nice Curtis Mayfield/Leroy Hutson collaboration - never been THAT easy to turn up... )

6) Lynn August 'One Way Ticket' / 'Happy Go Dreamer' (Preview M-) USA - 1972 *£25*

( Silly price for a stone mint copy of a 70s dancer that went as high as £200 at it's peak a few years back - still sells @ £50 on most other sites / lists...bargain! )

7) Renaldo Domino 'Not Too Cool To Cry' (Twinight VG) USA-1960s *£30*

( 'Deep with Beat' fragile Soul at it's absolute finest, very hard to find considering the label isn't so amazingly rare and on so many want lists I receive thesedays, surface marks all over and plays with some noise, not too intrusive....you won't be sorry... )

8) Street People 'You're My One Weakness Girl' / 'You're The Girl I Love' (Vigor M-) USA-1976 *£8*

( One of THE best double-siders ever - sublime 70s/Modern Soul dancers on both sides...if you like stuff like The Montclairs on Paula, then I guarantee that you'll also like this... )

9) Barbara Lynn 'This Is The Thanks I Get' (Atlantic EX) USA-1960s *£12*

( Atmospheric Crossover/Northern midtempo femme Soul, a little cracker...seen @ £30/£40... )

10) George Duke (feat. Lynn Davis) 'I Want You For Myself' (Epic M-) UK-1979 *£8*

( UK-only 7"? I think so...was SO big at Morecambe Pier 'niters back in the early-80s - excellent dancer - ya gotta have it... )

11) MJ Cole 'Give You Back My Love' / 'I See' (Talkin Loud M-) UK-1990s *£75*

( 500-only pressed future Modern Soul monster, such an amazing record.... lauded by Snowboy, Ian Wright and James Trouble and rightly so 'I See' - top class double sider and impossibly rare, this is just never seen for sale!! )

12) The Dynamic Tints 'Be My Lady' (Twinight M-) USA - 1970s *£20*

( Killer Deep with a beat group soul monster that's hard to source.... )

End-of-List

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

All prices on last few left reduced right down now...Ta...Mark Res

2) Clarence Carter 'Messin With My Mind' (Certain M-/M-) UK-1984 *£10*

( Nice UK copy with pic bag - usually £40 / £50 but not from me - such a good Modern Soul dancer...one of his best-ever tunes... )

3) The Ohio Players 'Stop Lying To Yourself' / 'Lonely Street' (Jo-Mar M-) USA-1970s *£8*

( Now completely dried-up again - quality rare soul double-sider from these original 'Soul Stalwarts' )

4) J.W. Wade '(You Know) It's Natural' / 'Who Are You' (Larc M-) USA-1983 *£5*

5) Linda Clifford 'March Across The Land' / 'A Long Winter...' (Paramount M-) USA-1970 *£5*

( Nice Curtis Mayfield/Leroy Hutson collaboration - never been THAT easy to turn up... )

6) Lynn August 'One Way Ticket' / 'Happy Go Dreamer' (Preview M-) USA - 1972 *£20*

( Silly price for a stone mint copy of a 70s dancer that went as high as £200 at it's peak a few years back - still sells @ £50 on most other sites / lists...bargain! )

8) Street People 'You're My One Weakness Girl' / 'You're The Girl I Love' (Vigor M-) USA-1976 *£5*

( One of THE best double-siders ever - sublime 70s/Modern Soul dancers on both sides...if you like stuff like The Montclairs on Paula, then I guarantee that you'll also like this... )

10) George Duke (feat. Lynn Davis) 'I Want You For Myself' (Epic M-) UK-1979 *£5*

( UK-only 7"? I think so...was SO big at Morecambe Pier 'niters back in the early-80s - excellent dancer - ya gotta have it... )

11) Fredie Waters 'I'm Afraid To Let You Into My Life' (October M-) USA - 1977 *£5*

(Long-forgotten 70s dancer from big-voiced Freddie... )

End-of-List

Edited by Guest
Social source share

All prices on last few left reduced right down now...Ta...Mark Res

2) Clarence Carter 'Messin With My Mind' (Certain M-/M-) UK-1984 *£10*

3) The Ohio Players 'Stop Lying To Yourself' / 'Lonely Street' (Jo-Mar M-) USA-1970s *£8*

4) J.W. Wade '(You Know) It's Natural' / 'Who Are You' (Larc M-) USA-1983 *£5*

5) Linda Clifford 'March Across The Land' / 'A Long Winter...' (Paramount M-) USA-1970 *£5*

6) Lynn August 'One Way Ticket' / 'Happy Go Dreamer' (Preview M-) USA - 1972 *£20*

8) Street People 'You're My One Weakness Girl' / 'You're The Girl I Love' (Vigor M-) USA-1976 *£5*

10) George Duke (feat. Lynn Davis) 'I Want You For Myself' (Epic M-) UK-1979 *£5*

11) Fredie Waters 'I'm Afraid To Let You Into My Life' (October M-) USA - 1977 *£5*

(Long-forgotten 70s dancer from big-voiced Freddie... )

End-of-List

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!