Keys Park Hednesford Town Fc

Get along to this Sat 5th April our monthly soul & motown night 8- 12.30 bar til 12.00

Classic Motown Northern and Club soul only £2.50 for a great night brill atmosphere.

One off special night includes guests Blue Max & Wulfie and resident DJ Gaz Lees (be there later off to Wembley FA Cup semi up the Baggies hope I'm not to pissed to see the records when I get back)

Max and Wulfie fellow Goodtimes Djs helping me out thanks mates owe you guys :thumbup:

Gaz Lees

• Replies 6
  • Views 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get along to this Sat 5th April our monthly soul & motown night 8- 12.30 bar til 12.00

Classic Motown Northern and Club soul only £2.50 for a great night brill atmosphere.

One off special night includes guests Blue Max & Wulfie and resident DJ Gaz Lees (be there later off to Wembley FA Cup semi up the Baggies hope I'm not to pissed to see the records when I get back)

Max and Wulfie fellow Goodtimes Djs helping me out thanks mates owe you guys :thumbup:

Gaz Lees

ha ha it really is funny!! you going to support the baggies & leaving you're venue in the hands of a pair of wolves fans!! you owe us one!! forget it mate just win that semi-final!!!!!!!!!!!

max....

ha ha it really is funny!! you going to support the baggies & leaving you're venue in the hands of a pair of wolves fans!! you owe us one!! forget it mate just win that semi-final!!!!!!!!!!!

max....

Couldn't be in better hands mate your'e safer than Dean Keily's hands at the moment.

Gaz

Gonna be a great night - if somewhat busy - flitting from Hednesford to Rugby Allnighter via Stafford if we can fit it in - introducing a mate to the different sides of this wonderful scene of ours

Good luck at Wembley !!

Keep on keeping on

Wulfie :thumbsup:

you greedy boy!! what ya trying to do! set a record for how many venues you can do in a weekend!!

max..