Lew Kirton - Heaven In The Afternoon

urrrs

what the f**ks going on with Ebay these days ? :thumbsup: Everytime I see a half decent record, all the bidders are like this (example L***H private bidder, will what the feck am I????) I'm assuming they are profesional bidders/buyers. So, shafting any chance of the lesser know soulies from picking up a bargin.

So, my karma for this situation now is simple, if I can't get a bargin, then nether can this lot. They want the record, then I'm gonna try to make them pay nearer the asking price. :no:

With this in mind............Lew Kirton 45 mint, on Alston on ebay at the moment standing at $25.

Also Italian press of Al Foster Band currently at $66 and Wil Collins - Anything I can do, also a mint Italian press currently at $50 :lol::lol:

Now I feel better............

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Nah... it's just eBays new 'privacy' procedures.

They're just ordinary bidders, like me and thee!

Sean

PS: Thanks for the tip on the Will Collins.

Me and L***H are onto it!

Oh.......so does my login get show as the same as the example to another bidder with the middle letters done as a * ?

Now worries about the Wil Collins - tune :no:

:thumbsup:

Social source share

wife doesn't like it so i can't get it :no:

but got mamie galore -it ain't nessesary- st lawrence earlier :thumbsup:

Edited by Gogs
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Again, we brought Lew over to play at The Carlton in Warrington, he also did Harry Dennets venue in Widnes within the same week (Kev Edwards, Ray Rose, Sam & myself on the roster) - a lovely and humble fellow who was truly in awe of the UK scene and his involvement in it.

A shame Lew only seems to get the nod on this site for HITA, when his other major label stuff got heavy rotation on the 80's scene at the time.

Social source share

what the f**ks going on with Ebay these days ? :thumbsup: Everytime I see a half decent record, all the bidders are like this (example L***H private bidder, will what the feck am I????) I'm assuming they are profesional bidders/buyers. So, shafting any chance of the lesser know soulies from picking up a bargin.

So, my karma for this situation now is simple, if I can't get a bargin, then nether can this lot. They want the record, then I'm gonna try to make them pay nearer the asking price. :P

With this in mind............Lew Kirton 45 mint, on Alston on ebay at the moment standing at $25.

Also Italian press of Al Foster Band currently at $66 and Wil Collins - Anything I can do, also a mint Italian press currently at $50 :D:no:

Now I feel better............

Hi Sean

Please come and bid on my stuff on ebay and keep the other bidders honest :thumbsup:

Dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!