Central Soul Club Nottm

Guest soulfullbabe

Guest soulfullbabe

Hi Malc & Gaz what a night tonight it was great to meet the crowd from wolverhampton Jellybean nice to see you again and i hope you enjoyed your time in nottm just as i enjoyed my time at the stables last year on your birthday i hope you found us as friendly as i found you lot?. Scotty you played another blinder of a spot always enjoy your choice of tunes matey. John pool played some great sounds as well kept me going on that dance floor well played both of you. John heany watch out matey julie didnt let you down fantastic first spot well done babe. Great to see Gail and Julian seemed ages since i last saw you small world Gail hope your clive remembers the old Lady Chatterly CB the mobile of its day lol. Caz thanks for my life savers love ya to bits babe. Andy Charnley lots of love and respect for you babe a friend for life. Malc just enjoying my hot chocolate mmmmmmm nice. I really enjoyed tonight now got my sounds on my nights not over yet and Gaz nice to see you without the jack duckworths lol.

Edited by soulfullbabe
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Malc & Gaz what a night tonight it was great to meet the crowd from wolverhampton Jellybean nice to see you again and i hope you enjoyed your time in nottm just as i enjoyed my time at the stables last year on your birthday i hope you found us as friendly as i found you lot?. Scotty you played another blinder of a spot always enjoy your choice of tunes matey. John pool played some great sounds as well kept me going on that dance floor well played both of you. John heany watch out matey julie didnt let you down fantastic first spot well done babe. Great to see Gail and Julian seemed ages since i last saw you small world Gail hope your clive remembers the old Lady Chatterly CB the mobile of its day lol. Caz thanks for my life savers love ya to bits babe. Andy Charnley lots of love and respect for you babe a friend for life. Malc just enjoying my hot chocolate mmmmmmm nice. I really enjoyed tonight now got my sounds on my nights not over yet and Gaz nice to see you without the jack duckworths lol.

Hiya Soulfullbabe,

Nice to see you all lastnight your a very friendly bunch indeed :D really worth the trip it was a cracking night!! :thumbup: I danced me legs off so that shows i had a great time.....just how i likes it :lol: Great spots by all the DJ,s :thumbsup: so keep on keeping on!! Definately see you all again.

JB xxx

Hi me and Malc

Would just like to thank everyone that turned up last night a full house again ! Julie you did us proud John Poole awesome spot and Little Scotty brilliant spot thanks lads n lasses !

Hi jellybean it was really nice to meet you both glad you enjoyed your first visit to us !

Diane glad you had a good night your the life and soul of the party he he. Julian i ant seen you dance as much as you did last night !

Mr Heaney were did you go i wanted you to finish of 4 us !!!

Guest soulfullbabe

Hellooo all thanks JB glad you enjoyed it be fantastic to see you again up this neck of the woods and i heard they going to bill ya for the bit of floor you wore out :thumbup::D:lol: i dont know where you get the energy girl :lol: . As i said earlier this morning a great night again well done to all involved. Gaz thanks for being a friend im as mad as an hatter when i get going wacko.gif as far as the dancing i wasnt sweating because of that ive told you before IT,S THE MENOPAUSE and thats all it was :thumbsup: ( do you belive it or not) Gail,Julian,Caz beautiful people looking forward to April. Watch out Gaz the soulfull bitch is coming (no tena slips pleeeeease).

Hellooo all thanks JB glad you enjoyed it be fantastic to see you again up this neck of the woods and i heard they going to bill ya for the bit of floor you wore out :wicked::shhh:laugh.gif i dont know where you get the energy girl :lol: . As i said earlier this morning a great night again well done to all involved. Gaz thanks for being a friend im as mad as an hatter when i get going wacko.gif as far as the dancing i wasnt sweating because of that ive told you before IT,S THE MENOPAUSE and thats all it was :lol: ( do you belive it or not) Gail,Julian,Caz beautiful people looking forward to April. Watch out Gaz the soulfull bitch is coming (no tena slips pleeeeease).

Hi

Just to say, thanks for the feedback, i cannot say anymore but well done the DJ's full floor that's what we want for all the regulars and new faces from Northampton and Wolverhampton, another back to back night,

See you all at the Federation Soul Club April 5th

Mall & Gary

Hellooo all thanks JB glad you enjoyed it be fantastic to see you again up this neck of the woods and i heard they going to bill ya for the bit of floor you wore out :wicked::shhh:laugh.gif i dont know where you get the energy girl :lol: . As i said earlier this morning a great night again well done to all involved. Gaz thanks for being a friend im as mad as an hatter when i get going wacko.gif as far as the dancing i wasnt sweating because of that ive told you before IT,S THE MENOPAUSE and thats all it was :lol: ( do you belive it or not) Gail,Julian,Caz beautiful people looking forward to April. Watch out Gaz the soulfull bitch is coming (no tena slips pleeeeease).

Hi

Just to say, thanks for the feedback, i cannot say anymore but well done the DJ's full floor that's what we want for all the regulars and new faces from Northampton and Wolverhampton, another back to back night,

Mall & Gary

Hi

Mall & Gary

Hiya Mall,Gary,

Its a pleasure to give feedback.... and why not when we had such a good night thumbsup.gif hope to see you all again soon. shades.gif

JB xxx

Guest gail66

Hi Gary and Malc,thank's for yet another great night at Central Soul Club,music was fab,Julie played a great set.Looking forward to Federation in April.

Hi to Di really good to see you we missed you last time love your company.

see you all soon Gail & Ju.

i gary malc wot a great night my sis casey x mell loveit iv got 2 thack casey agen great night wel dun :thumbsup::lol::D

Hi Gula

So pleased you and your sister enjoyed the night, look forward to meeting her again at federation when it's your bithday, Looks like the playoffs now mate i hope anyway.

See you soon April 5th Federation Soul

Mall

Hi Gary and Malc,thank's for yet another great night at Central Soul Club,music was fab,Julie played a great set.Looking forward to Federation in April.

Hi to Di really good to see you we missed you last time love your company.

see you all soon Gail & Ju.

Hi Julian & Gail

Pleased you enjoyed the Central thanks for the genuine feedback from you as one of our most loyal couples,

Mall

See you out on the floor Federation Soul April 5th GULLAS BIRTHDAY :thumbsup: