Can`t Believe I Missed It

Harry Crosby

Was at wilton last night and decided because i had no money, not to look through the sales boxes, ive found over the years if you look & you aint got no money, you allways find what you want, about 3 O`clock the wife said look harry ive got £20 spare, was looking over a lads shoulder n he pulled out the only record i was looking for, OLIVER NORMAN-DROWNING IN MY OWN DESPAIR-DECCA so if any of you people have one i could buy, i would be greatful HARRY :thumbsup:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Was at wilton last night and decided because i had no money, not to look through the sales boxes, ive found over the years if you look & you aint got no money, you allways find what you want, about 3 O`clock the wife said look harry ive got £20 spare, was looking over a lads shoulder n he pulled out the only record i was looking for, OLIVER NORMAN-DROWNING IN MY OWN DESPAIR-DECCA so if any of you people have one i could buy, i would be greatful HARRY :lol:

sorry carnt help you harry , but its a brilliant tune mate, couldnt/wouldnt sell mine :wicked:

Social source share

Was at wilton last night and decided because i had no money, not to look through the sales boxes, ive found over the years if you look & you aint got no money, you allways find what you want, about 3 O`clock the wife said look harry ive got £20 spare, was looking over a lads shoulder n he pulled out the only record i was looking for, OLIVER NORMAN-DROWNING IN MY OWN DESPAIR-DECCA so if any of you people have one i could buy, i would be greatful HARRY :rolleyes:

PM'd You

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Was at wilton last night and decided because i had no money, not to look through the sales boxes, ive found over the years if you look & you aint got no money, you allways find what you want, about 3 O`clock the wife said look harry ive got £20 spare, was looking over a lads shoulder n he pulled out the only record i was looking for, OLIVER NORMAN-DROWNING IN MY OWN DESPAIR-DECCA so if any of you people have one i could buy, i would be greatful HARRY :rolleyes:

Yep, great sound.

Did the lad in front buy it, or was it more than £20? Just wondering what it goes for now.

Social source share