Bushbury W.m.c. Bushbury Lane W'ton

WELL THERE WE GO !! 1ST NIGHT OVER & DONE WITH!

BIG THANKS TOO ALL THAT TURNED UP TO MAKE THIS A BUSY OPENER! AFTER A FEW TEETHING PROBLEMS WE FINALLY GOT THE LIGHTING SORTED & AWAY WE WENT! POWDER!! THE CLUB SEC SAID USE ALL U LIKE! IF YOU NEED SOME IV'E GOT SOME!! NOW THAT MAKES A CHANGE!! VERY GOOD QUICK BAR SERVICE! CHEAP PRICES! CLEAN TOILETS, IN FACT A PRETTY NEAR PERFECT VENUE!! ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE FANTASTIC SUPPORT!!

MAX....

• Replies 14
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BIG THANKS TOO ALL THAT TURNED UP TO MAKE THIS A BUSY OPENER! AFTER A FEW TEETHING PROBLEMS WE FINALLY GOT THE LIGHTING SORTED & AWAY WE WENT! POWDER!! THE CLUB SEC SAID USE ALL U LIKE! IF YOU NEED SOME IV'E GOT SOME!! NOW THAT MAKES A CHANGE!! VERY GOOD QUICK BAR SERVICE! CHEAP PRICES! CLEAN TOILETS, IN FACT A PRETTY NEAR PERFECT VENUE!! ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE FANTASTIC SUPPORT!!

MAX....

Yes!! There you go Max :shhh: what a 1st night all the elements needed for the perfect soul night were there at Bushbury lastnight!! Absolutely SPOT ON!!!! :lol: Well done you & Gaz :wicked:

JB xxxx

ha! ha! that was a real funny moment! eddy will see if i can get one, if not! i'm sure you can find one! thanks for the nice comments, pity it ain't regular! at the moment!

max..

Echoing all the other comments - this place will grow !! lovely way to wind down after work for me too

Ace tracks kept dragging me back onto the floor even though I was knackered - how many times did I say goodnite !!

Wulfie

ha! ha! that was a real funny moment! eddy will see if i can get one, if not! i'm sure you can find one! thanks for the nice comments, pity it ain't regular! at the moment!

max..

Yes its a shame its not a regular monthly do!! Hopefully it will be!! thumbsup.gif The next one the 24th May we,ll be celebrating Gemmas birthday she,ll be 23 beer.gifbeer.gifthumbup.gif Can,t wait wicked.gif

JB xxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

Yes its a shame its not a regular monthly do!! Hopefully it will be!! thumbsup.gif The next one the 24th May we,ll be celebrating Gemmas birthday she,ll be 23 beer.gifbeer.gifthumbup.gif Can,t wait wicked.gif

JB xxxx

gemma's birthday aye!! might have to get 2 poles!! ha! ha! 3 with eddy!! so glad you enjoyed it! the club bent over backwards to accomadate us & them offering me some powder was just to brilliant!! yes a nice little venue that i think everybody liked & most of all felt at home in! looking forward to the next one!!

max..

gemma's birthday aye!! might have to get 2 poles!! ha! ha! 3 with eddy!! so glad you enjoyed it! the club bent over backwards to accomadate us & them offering me some powder was just to brilliant!! yes a nice little venue that i think everybody liked & most of all felt at home in! looking forward to the next one!!

max..

Yes Max wink.gif a warm & friendly atmosphere that was second to none and with the club on your side your on to a winner for sure thumbsup.gif so looking forward to the next one yes.gif oh and by the way don,t forget the poles!!! wicked.giftongue.gif

JB xxxxx

MAX....

Well mate so many kind words on our first night spot on venue excellent surroundings great bar fast service and cheap drinks.Wulfie liked the plush carpets told my missus he was going to bring the scissors to take some home next time to carpet his lounge.

Thought the night was a great success and only £3.00 to get in roll on the next one 24th May

Goodtimes Soul Club doing exactly what it says on the tin bringing goodtimes back to soul music lovers thumbup.gif

Gaz Lees