New List- A Few Big Ticket 45's Up For Offer

Pete Burton

Just PM or Email me for any further details, label scans, offers, trades etc.

Email: peter.jburton@ntlworld.com

If you're interested in any of the following..............Go ahead and make me an offer I can't refuse and don't forget.....You snooze........You loose ! sleeping.gif

Metrics - Wishes - Chadwick (Ex condition, with drill hole in label) 1st release on Chadwick, great uptempo soulful dancer and very hard to find, much harder than the Topics classic 'Hey Girl', which was the 2nd release.

wish.gif

Lad Teens - Keep On Rollin' - Cadillac (M- condition) 1968 obscure Los Angeles Impressions influenced group punch out a superb Uptempo Northern Soul group harmony dancer.

Phil Terrell - Love Has Passed Me By - Carnival (VG+ condition) Great Uptempo Dancer and one of the rarest on the label.

Four Gents - Young Girls Beware - Oncore (VG+ condition, water damaged label) Shame about the water damaged label but here's a chance to get a great and rare record at a cheap price.

Vandelettes - A Love Of Mine - Mellow Town (Ex condition) Great motown sounding girl group on this ultra rare Texas label

chin.gif

Fabulous Peps - Love Of My Life/With These Eyes - Wheelsville (VG+...couple of scuffs away from Ex condition) 'Eyes' was also released on Wee 3 but not with the brilliant 'Love of my Life' on the flip.

Informers - Baby, Set Me Free / A Hard Way To Go - Black Jack (M- condition) Awesome mid-tempo soulful group record.....IMVHO Northern at it's best and so rare ! carrot.gif

If you want to hear what any of the above are like I think there's sound clips for all of them on JM's Rarest of the Rare. https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/rarest-of-the-rare/

I can accept payment by UK cheque, Cash, Money Order (£ Sterling) & PAYPAL (£ Sterling or $ US Dollars). But Please Add +4% to cover the cost of payment by Paypal.

Buyer pays recorded delivery postage - £2.20 UK/£3.00 Europe/£4.00 Worldwide.

ALL OFFERS ARE WELCOME !!!!

Thanks for looking.

:lol:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just PM or Email me for any further details, label scans, offers, trades etc.

Email: peter.jburton@ntlworld.com

If you're interested in any of the following..............Go ahead and make me an offer I can't refuse and don't forget.....You snooze........You loose ! sleeping.gif

Metrics - Wishes - Chadwick (Ex condition, with drill hole in label) 1st release on Chadwick, great uptempo soulful dancer and very hard to find, much harder than the Topics classic 'Hey Girl', which was the 2nd release.

wish.gif

Lad Teens - Keep On Rollin' - Cadillac (M- condition) 1968 obscure Los Angeles Impressions influenced group punch out a superb Uptempo Northern Soul group harmony dancer.

Phil Terrell - Love Has Passed Me By - Carnival (VG+ condition) Great Uptempo Dancer and one of the rarest on the label.

Four Gents - Young Girls Beware - Oncore (VG+ condition, water damaged label) Shame about the water damaged label but here's a chance to get a great and rare record at a cheap price.

Vandelettes - A Love Of Mine - Mellow Town (Ex condition) Great motown sounding girl group on this ultra rare Texas label

chin.gif

Fabulous Peps - Love Of My Life/With These Eyes - Wheelsville (VG+...couple of scuffs away from Ex condition) 'Eyes' was also released on Wee 3 but not with the brilliant 'Love of my Life' on the flip.

Informers - Baby, Set Me Free / A Hard Way To Go - Black Jack (M- condition) Awesome mid-tempo soulful group record.....IMVHO Northern at it's best and so rare ! carrot.gif

If you want to hear what any of the above are like I think there's sound clips for all of them on JM's Rarest of the Rare. https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/rarest-of-the-rare/

I can accept payment by UK cheque, Cash, Money Order (£ Sterling) & PAYPAL (£ Sterling or $ US Dollars). But Please Add +4% to cover the cost of payment by Paypal.

Buyer pays recorded delivery postage - £2.20 UK/£3.00 Europe/£4.00 Worldwide.

ALL OFFERS ARE WELCOME !!!!

Thanks for looking.

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert