Limelights - Don't Leave Me Baby (uncle)

Philt

Given that this achieved £3K+ on ebay this week I'm afraid mine has gotta go. I'm not looking for 3k necessarily but will consider sensible offers (around £2500) including proper trades.

The record is in at least Ex shape I would say with a couple of very minor marks which do not affect play in any way. Promo stamp on label, both sides, but otherwise they are nice and clean. There is, if you look very closely, tell-tale traces of sellotape residue in places around the run out so this was one of the copies covered-up at some stage previously. (See thread in 'look at your box')

So, proper, genuinely rare tune up for grabs. I don't want to protract the thing unnecessarily, it's hard enough parting with this in the first place, so will look to email 'winner' by Wed 6pm unless someone offers me something I can't refuse, in which case it'll go straight away.

Will take cash, cq or paypal (but you pay their 4% and that will be a couple of quid on 2k+ obviously).

More than happy with part cash / record(s) and would actually prefer at least one really good tune in part-ex plus some cash (although some of my wants may mean me adding to in a couple of cases below). Things I'm after at the moment (I know, I know :lol: ... ... ) include:

Don and Ron - I'm so sorry

Hank Hodge - eye for an eye

Little John - just wait and see

Little Stanley - outta sight lovin

Ty Karim - all at one

Ray Marchand - ship of fools

Dewey Black - takin love where I find it

Don & Juan - heartbreakin' truth

John and Wierdest - no time

Will consider other trades of similar standing of course.

PM me with offers or email Phil.threlfall@ed.lancscc.gov.uk

Cheers

Phil

Edited by PhilT
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic