• Replies 5
  • Views 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Afternoon soulies.... :thumbsup:

what can i say....FANTASTIC....a big thankyou to all that turned up last night...and a special thanks to djs...looking forward to next one...

regards

alfie

Glad it was another fantasic night for you mate. Sorry couldnt make it as we were family tied for early this morning. :huh: Happy easter to you all thumbup.gif

Guest Bearsy

What a great night and well done Alfie and Chilly you got a great little night going on there in a fantastic little venue with a very nice wooden dance floor that was great to have a good dance on :huh:

thanks very much for asking me to come down to spin some tunes for you it was a pleasure and an honour lads :thumbsup:

i got plebty of deck time and had the chance to spin plenty of tunes and it was very pleasing indeed to see the floor very busy to a lot of lesser known tunes and a few golden oldies chucked in for good measure and by the look of the crowd they all seemed to be having a great time and up for a very good dance, some top sets by all the djs and what a refreshing change to here tunes from all decades being played and being enjoyed,

will defo be coming back as a punter as not only to support this venue but to meet up with so many good friends and i will defo spread the word about for this cracking little night :D

thanks again everyone and see you all out there somwwhere soon

Bearsy thumbsup.gif

Source Advert