Carlisle Soul Club

Just gotta say thanks to all involved for last nites do at the Ukerainian club. Despite what the British Bank holiday weather could throw at us. And Smoothie despite being told to bring a extra vest because its cold up north for these soft southerns, That and his altitude sickness from travelling over Shap on the M6. Couldnt put a damper on the 100 plus crowd. Richard. Festa. Tony & Danny all played some excellent tunes. Nice to see friends old and new. Big thanks for Festa & Jan for the still ongoing hospitality :huh: before we go Morecambe later And to top it all MANCHESTER UNITED beat the Scousers 3.0 :thumbsup: ( Smoothies a scouser ) yes.gif

Steve

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Smoothy (with a y you ll notice) and the lovely Linda who like to thank you to Rich and everyone involved in last nights do. As a proud southerner, the hospitality, manners and respect I recieved last night was greatly appreciated . On a more personal note, it was really nice to see well dressed gentlemen, obviously not "pound stretcher Steve". I have one small worry, without being presumptious do you think your logo would sound better as Backbone of Northern soul, rather than spleen. Big thanks to Willie for the kind offer of cds and to everyone who apologised for the token drunk. One drunk Northerner doesnt represent you all. thumbsup.gif

I m glad you all enjoyed the treasure hunt I didnt leave you in the house. :thumbsup:

Many Thanks

Smoothy

(On Cat s computer)

Smoothy (with a y you ll notice) and the lovely Linda who like to thank you to Rich and everyone involved in last nights do. As a proud southerner, the hospitality, manners and respect I recieved last night was greatly appreciated . On a more personal note, it was really nice to see well dressed gentlemen, obviously not "pound stretcher Steve". I have one small worry, without being presumptious do you think your logo would sound better as Backbone of Northern soul, rather than spleen. Big thanks to Willie for the kind offer of cds and to everyone who apologised for the token drunk. One drunk Northerner doesnt represent you all. thumbsup.gif

I m glad you all enjoyed the treasure hunt I didnt leave you in the house. :thumbsup:

Many Thanks

Smoothy

Just like to thank everyone who made the journey to the Carlisle Soul Night (hope you all got home safely). Hope you all enjoyed it. Plans are afoot for another one later in the year will let you know when we have a date.

Thanks again for your support.

Richard

(On Cat s computer)

Great night Rchard & Tony :D , top spots by all the dj's and a good crowd turned up to support this new venture, about 120, loads of folk came across from the North East to this one, and also Smoothy & Linda all the way from Kettering, nice meeting you both, don't forget to pm me your address details.

Looking forward to the next one :thumbsup: .

Willie

ps, nice tank top Richard :)

Edited by Soulgrit

Just to second what everyone else has said.

Cracking night, good tunes, excellent company thumbup.gif

Only wish i could have stayed longer and not been on the dreaded call out angry.gif

Will make sure it doesn't happen for the next one yes.gif

Top Marks to Richard and Tony for putting this one on yes.gif

Gary

Just to second what everyone else has said.

Cracking night, good tunes, excellent company thumbup.gif

Only wish i could have stayed longer and not been on the dreaded call out angry.gif

Will make sure it doesn't happen for the next one yes.gif

Top Marks to Richard and Tony for putting this one on yes.gif

Gary

Glad tidings all round me thinks. Will post dates as soon as. Thanks to PIP for turning up with my Steinways.

Steve

Great night Rchard & Tony :D , top spots by all the dj's and a good crowd turned up to support this new venture, about 120, loads of folk came across from the North East to this one, and also Smoothy & Linda all the way from Kettering, nice meeting you both, don't forget to pm me your address details.

Looking forward to the next one :D .

Willie

ps, nice tank top Richard :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment Willie, Michelle says she's got the pattern for this one and will drop it off this week. Have spare wool but don't this canary yellow is you.

Rich

Well done to Richard and Tony and glad there was such a good turnout for you both!!! Reallly good

atmosphere and enjoyed the night.

To make things even better they sold my fave cider there too! What more can a girl ask for!! :yes:

Great to catch up with Wendy and Kev again and enjoyed chatting to Kaz and Gaz and also many thanks

to Pete and Gerri for the invite back to your place. It rounded off what was a lovely night!!!

Carol x

p.s. I liked your tank top too Richard !! :yes: