Modernism

Seems like forever since the last Modernism what with it being a 5 Saturday month in March.

Quite looking forwards to this month as our guest is local lad Tony Barraclough fresh from his successful spots at Prestwich & the Hilton weekender where he went down a storm.

Tony lines up alongside the usual regulars, Julia Nicoll, E Smoothe & myself.

More info can be found by clicking on the flier & map below & we hope to see some site members on the night.

Mart...

post-3218-1206297187_thumb.jpg

post-3218-1206297229_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cunnie
  • Replies 3
  • Views 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Seems like forever since the last Modernism what with it being a 5 Saturday month in March.

Quite looking forwards to this month as our guest is local lad Tony Barraclough fresh from his successful spots at Prestwich & the Hilton weekender where he went down a storm.

Tony lines up alongside the usual regulars, Julia Nicoll, E Smoothe & myself.

More info can be found by clicking on the flier & map below & we hope to see some site members on the night.

Mart...

post-3218-1206297187_thumb.jpg

post-3218-1206297229_thumb.jpg

I was afraid that I woud not be fully fit after being poorlysickybad over the Easter break , and just getting better more or less yesterday , that I would not be up to coming to jollity farm on Saturday : but after the CD you sent , and our natter last night Martin , the nurses will have to physically restrain me ........

Will you play Mario Biondi for an old gentleman , Guvnor ?

Malc Burton

I was afraid that I woud not be fully fit after being poorlysickybad over the Easter break , and just getting better more or less yesterday , that I would not be up to coming to jollity farm on Saturday : but after the CD you sent , and our natter last night Martin , the nurses will have to physically restrain me ........

Malc Burton

It's not fair!!! why are there so many good do's on this saturday???... :lol:

will do my best for this one!. :lol:

Jayne.x.

Malc Burton

Good to hear you're on't mend Malc.

Our Mario seems to be going through a 2nd lease of life lately. Was a big spin on't Modern scene a couple of years ago along with the Was A Bee version (Mario was the lead singer on that too).

Couple of nice video's of it on youtube to keep you occupied until tomorrow.

Looks a bit like a certain DJ who guested for us last month don't you think whistling.gif:lol:

">