Pete Lawson Memorial

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to keep those who are interested in the Pete do up to date with what's happening.

As far as sorting venues... have found one that is potentially available the first three Saturdays of the month ... and another I am looking at for a Friday night.

As for sorting a date... where's a 'tearing your hair out' smiley when you want one!

I knew it wasn't going to be easy... but the way things are at the moment it's nigh on impossible to find a date that doesn't clash with at least twenty all nighters and a couple of hundred soul nights. :D

How could anybody even consider starting up a new venue with the amount of do's already listed in the events calendar?

Anyway... I just wanted to ask for your patience with this... the night is DEFINITELY going to happen... just a case of when. :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Russ Smith

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to keep those who are interested in the Pete do up to date with what's happening.

As far as sorting venues... have found one that is potentially available the first three Saturdays of the month ... and another I am looking at for a Friday night.

As for sorting a date... where's a 'tearing your hair out' smiley when you want one!

I knew it wasn't going to be easy... but the way things are at the moment it’s nigh on impossible to find a date that doesn’t clash with at least twenty all nighters and a couple of hundred soul nights. :D

How could anybody even consider starting up a new venue with the amount of do's already listed in the events calendar?

Anyway... I just wanted to ask for your patience with this… the night is DEFINITELY going to happen… just a case of when. :thumbsup:

Keep us informed Joan, its got to be the right venue to be a fair tribute to the fine individual in question.

Never an easy task finding a venue for any night let alone this one..

Edited by Russ Smith
Social source share

Hi everyone,

I knew it wasn't going to be easy... but the way things are at the moment it's nigh on impossible to find a date that doesn't clash with at least twenty all nighters and a couple of hundred soul nights. tongue.gif

Anyway... I just wanted to ask for your patience with this... the night is DEFINITELY going to happen... just a case of when. yes.gif

Joan. What about incorporating it into a venue thats already up and running and just for the night let mayhem prevail just as Pete would have liked.

Steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!