Mill Inn,quality Hotel,leyland

Guest kevokeh

Guest kevokeh

OK THIS MY FIRST FEEDBACK ON A VENUE....

I JUST WANT TO THANK,JOHN ORRITT,AND THE REST OF THE GUYS FOR PUTTING ON AN EXCELLENT

ALLDAYER,EASTER SUNDAY,AT THE MILL INN,QUALITY HOTEL,BETWEEN CHORLEY AND LEYLAND.

THE CROWD WERE BRILLIANT,LOVED THEIR SOUL MUSIC,FROM 60S OLDIES,MOTOWN MEMORIES,NORTHERN CLASSICS,AND SOME NICE RARITIES,PLUS THE BEST IN 70S CLASSICS,CROSSOVER,AND 2K MODERN.

JUST WANT TO SAY IT WAS GREAT TO WORK ALONG SIDE THE REST OF THE DJS,WHICH INCLUDED,

JOHN,DANNY A YOUNG AND UP AND COMMING DJ FOR THE FUTURE,CLEGGY,A BRILLIANT GUY,WIGAN PAUL, BOY THIS GUY HAS SOME RARE AND GREAT TUNES A PLEASURE LISTENING TO YOU PAUL,AND NOT FORGETTING FAY FROM SOULDAHM,A REALLY NICE GIRL.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST .....MY GOOD MATE.....STEVE PLUMB FROM THE ORWELL....

ALSO GOOD TO SEE THE RECORD DEALERS IN GOOD SPIRITS.....

THANKS AGAIN JOHN AND TO EVERYONE FOR A BRILLIANT ALLDAYER...SEE YOU ALL SOON.....

BEST REGARDS

:D:thumbsup:

KEV SOWERBY.......

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I JUST WANT TO THANK,JOHN ORRITT,AND THE REST OF THE GUYS FOR PUTTING ON AN EXCELLENT

ALLDAYER,EASTER SUNDAY,AT THE MILL INN,QUALITY HOTEL,BETWEEN CHORLEY AND LEYLAND.

THE CROWD WERE BRILLIANT,LOVED THEIR SOUL MUSIC,FROM 60S OLDIES,MOTOWN MEMORIES,NORTHERN CLASSICS,AND SOME NICE RARITIES,PLUS THE BEST IN 70S CLASSICS,CROSSOVER,AND 2K MODERN.

JUST WANT TO SAY IT WAS GREAT TO WORK ALONG SIDE THE REST OF THE DJS,WHICH INCLUDED,

JOHN,DANNY A YOUNG AND UP AND COMMING DJ FOR THE FUTURE,CLEGGY,A BRILLIANT GUY,WIGAN PAUL, BOY THIS GUY HAS SOME RARE AND GREAT TUNES A PLEASURE LISTENING TO YOU PAUL,AND NOT FORGETTING FAY FROM SOULDAHM,A REALLY NICE GIRL.

THANKS AGAIN JOHN AND TO EVERYONE FOR A BRILLIANT ALLDAYER...SEE YOU ALL SOON.....

BEST REGARDS

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

KEV SOWERBY.......

hi thanks kev much appreciated mate i had a lot more rarer stuff in the box that i only just purchased but didant dare play it as i thought they may fall on deaf ears but i was wrong so if you liked what i played and rod wants me back it would be a pleasure i agree nice people and danny is a real credit to his mum and dad , i think if steve or john had wanted to. they would have put me to shame very easy lol take care all the best wigan paul i think your self and every body did well that day

Edited by mepaul50

Guest Keep the Boy Happy

We went to The Mill all-dayer, and had a great time, just need to ask one question though........

Is wigan Paul, the same guy who dj'd...bald head? stripey blue top? played The Tempests?????? If I am on the right person I would just like to say I thought your spot was amazing! and I was disapointed you only did the one!!

Excellent day

Mrs KTBH

We went to The Mill all-dayer, and had a great time, just need to ask one question though........

Is wigan Paul, the same guy who dj'd...bald head? stripey blue top? played The Tempests?????? If I am on the right person I would just like to say I thought your spot was amazing! and I was disapointed you only did the one!!

Excellent day

Mrs KTBH

YES, PAUL DID DO A GREAT SPOT.HE ALWAYS PLAYS SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT. I ALWAYS ENJOY HIS SPOT AT THE BURSCOUGH BRITISH LEGION.

Excellent day

Mrs KTBH

Yes, I can only agree with the other comments regarding Pauls spot on Sunday-----superb sounds for a full hour, thoroughly enjoyed it. Paul deserves all the positive feedback he has received on this forum----keep up the good work mate and next time dig out a few of those rarer sounds and get them spun!! biggrin.gif

BEST REGARDS

biggrin.gif:rolleyes:

KEV SOWERBY.......

:rolleyes: Hi Kev, Good to see you in God's own County. Enjoyed your set and had a great day/night. Also enjoyed our chat. Come back to civilization again soon.

Janet

Guest kevokeh

rolleyes.gif Hi Kev, Good to see you in God's own County. Enjoyed your set and had a great day/night. Also enjoyed our chat. Come back to civilization again soon.

Janet

HI JANET

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS,I REALY ENJOYED THE FULL DAY/EVENING,IT WAS GOOD TO BE AROUND GREAT PEOPLE AGAIN,YES I ALSO ENJOYED OUR CHAT,PUTTING THE WORLD TO RIGHTS,I LOVE THE PLACE,THE PEOPLE,AND THE MUSIC WAS GREAT A MIXTURE FOR EVERYONE.

I WILL BE DOWN AGAIN....

JANET,I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON WHAT I,M DOING UP HERE,A FEW PEOPLE HAVE ASKED IF I WILL BE STARTING THE PENRITH CRICKET CLUB AGAIN,I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT A FEW TIMES THEN I THINK WE HAD 10YRS OF GREAT SOUL NIGHTS,MAYBE IT,S TIME TO MOVE ON..THATS WHY I HAVE STARTED DOING THINGS AT SHAP WELLS HOTEL,FANTASTIC LOCATION 5MIN OFF THE JUNC 39 M6...2 GREAT ROOMS FOR BOTH NORTHERN AND MODERN SOUL....I WANT TO SEE HOW THIS FIRST WKENDER GOES AND THEN IN THE SUMMER DO A NORTHERN AND MOTOWN NIGHT IN THE MAIN BALLROOM,ALONG WITH A 3 COURSE MEAL,PLUS ACCOMADATION IF ANYONE WANTS TO STAY OVER,AT A GREAT PRICE....I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED....

AGAIN..THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING SUNDAY A GREAT DAY.....

PAUL..I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH....

REGARDS

KEV rolleyes.gif:lol::lol:

BEST REGARDS

:ohmy::huh:

KEV SOWERBY.......

Hi Kev

Good to see you too mate :ohmy:

I can only echo your comments above - I was there most of the day and night and really enjoyed it!

And a full hour of 70's from Mr Sowerby too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the Shap thang this coming weekend - hope it goes well mate!

Cheers

Steve

hi thanks kev much appreciated mate i had a lot more rarer stuff in the box that i only just purchased but didant dare play it as i thought they may fall on deaf ears but i was wrong so if you liked what i played and rod wants me back it would be a pleasure i agree nice people and danny is a real credit to his mum and dad , i think if steve or john had wanted to. they would have put me to shame very easy lol take care all the best wigan paul i think your self and every body did well that day

Hi Paul

Good spot mate :huh:

I really enjoyed it, particularly Steinways, Falcons, Darrow Fletcher and of course The Tempests!

Take care and see you soon

Cheers

Steve