darkhorse01252

Farnborough 1st Friday Chill Out Session

Only a few week to go for this 1st chill out session at Farnborough Rugby Club.

This is a small friendly club with a small wooden dance floor and plenty of parking space.Its FREE and its gonna big a great place to chat and dance to some top soul music. (please note this is not the football club its the rugby club) Directions will be posted soon. Be great to see ya there thumbup.gif

post-7942-1206355091.jpg

Only a few week to go for this 1st chill out session at Farnborough Rugby Club.

This is a small friendly club with a small wooden dance floor and plenty of parking space.Its FREE and its gonna big a great place to chat and dance to some top soul music. (please note this is not the football club its the rugby club) Directions will be posted soon. Be great to see ya there thumbup.gif

looking forward to this mr thorley... thumbsup.gif

So much soul going on down south....

Hi Chris,

We will be there and up for a friday nite soul session of the finest order

nice line up of djs who know just the tunes i like n great company too

See ya all there

Helen

XXXX

That done me...

I've been really busy lately so not been soul minded just see this and thought it was this week!!!!

Look forward to seeing you all there... should be a good night... free do to chill out at..

see you there take care

That done me...

I've been really busy lately so not been soul minded just see this and thought it was this week!!!!

Look forward to seeing you all there... should be a good night... free do to chill out at..

see you there take care

nothing new there then whistling.gif

Chris i would love to join you all but i have to go to Tenerife for 10 days :lol: have a great night chilling out while im hotting it up :lol:

Bearsy

but i have to go to Tenerife for 10 days rolleyes.gif have a great night chilling out while im hotting it up :lol:

Bearsy

Blimey do they have caravan sites in Tenerife :lol:

nothing new there then whistling.gif

Chris i would love to join you all but i have to go to Tenerife for 10 days :lol: have a great night chilling out while im hotting it up :lol:

Bearsy

so thats why your selling tunes...to get to tenerife :lol:

Just got in from a typical friday night down my local rugby club. A little quite but lots of talk about the northern chillout session i have booked for next friday. They dont know alot about the northern sciene so get yourself down and lets show them what its really all about. I will post directions and dj running order during the week. and dont forget its FREE :thumbup:

Blimey thanks for the reminder... what with the new job i have had my mind else where.. but am on track again now .. see you all Friday....

Free Do come on Farnborough... no excussessssssssssssssssss :thumbsup:

Well records all sorted waiting by the front room door for me.. Get home from work walk the dog, cup of coffee, clean top and out the door.. pick up Dean and "i'm on my way".

Really looking forward to tonight... If Emma is reading this I have a nice new £10 record to play tonight..any one else got 10 tunes in the post this week can't wait..

Should be a good night to kick off the weekend :thumbsup:

Just got back from setting the sound system up and it sound great. I`ve heard a few of the local are coming down tonight to see what the soul scean is all about so if there are any soulies looking to have a great FREE night out then get yourself down. Its Gonna be a good one :thumbup:

ok my plans have gone out the window...

came home walked dog had a coffee and a pkt of maryland cookies and fell a sleep.. getting ready now..

hopefully see one or two of you later

better go :lol:

Edited by mischief

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.