Farnborough 1st Friday Chill Out Session

Only a few week to go for this 1st chill out session at Farnborough Rugby Club.

This is a small friendly club with a small wooden dance floor and plenty of parking space.Its FREE and its gonna big a great place to chat and dance to some top soul music. (please note this is not the football club its the rugby club) Directions will be posted soon. Be great to see ya there thumbup.gif

post-7942-1206355091.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Views 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Only a few week to go for this 1st chill out session at Farnborough Rugby Club.

This is a small friendly club with a small wooden dance floor and plenty of parking space.Its FREE and its gonna big a great place to chat and dance to some top soul music. (please note this is not the football club its the rugby club) Directions will be posted soon. Be great to see ya there thumbup.gif

looking forward to this mr thorley... thumbsup.gif

So much soul going on down south....

Guest outonthefloor

Hi Chris,

We will be there and up for a friday nite soul session of the finest order

nice line up of djs who know just the tunes i like n great company too

See ya all there

Helen

XXXX

Guest Bearsy

That done me...

I've been really busy lately so not been soul minded just see this and thought it was this week!!!!

Look forward to seeing you all there... should be a good night... free do to chill out at..

see you there take care

nothing new there then whistling.gif

Chris i would love to join you all but i have to go to Tenerife for 10 days :lol: have a great night chilling out while im hotting it up :lol:

Bearsy

• 2 weeks later...

Just got in from a typical friday night down my local rugby club. A little quite but lots of talk about the northern chillout session i have booked for next friday. They dont know alot about the northern sciene so get yourself down and lets show them what its really all about. I will post directions and dj running order during the week. and dont forget its FREE :thumbup:

Well records all sorted waiting by the front room door for me.. Get home from work walk the dog, cup of coffee, clean top and out the door.. pick up Dean and "i'm on my way".

Really looking forward to tonight... If Emma is reading this I have a nice new £10 record to play tonight..any one else got 10 tunes in the post this week can't wait..

Should be a good night to kick off the weekend :thumbsup: