Annesley Motown, Club Soul & Disco

Not to be confused with the Annesley Northern Soul Night 2nd Saturday of the month this gig was arranged for and in support of the Annesley Welfare itself.

Having had family round it was late before we managed to get out. We were going to R.Royce but with it being late we went for the nearer option and called in on this event instead.

Had a great night with some great forgotten oldies hitting the decks. A good selection of soul music from the likes of Pete Taylor, Steve Austin, Cressy and Disco John??

Good company great atmosphere, haven't danced to Harlem Shuffle, Hey Girl Don't Bother Me and Step by Step for years

loved it.

Chris

Edited by bridget
  • Replies 3
  • Views 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not to be confused with the Annesley Northern Soul Night 2nd Saturday of the month this gig was arranged for and in support of the Annesley Welfare itself.

Having had family round it was late before we managed to get out. We were going to R.Royce but with it being late we went for the nearer option and called in on this event instead.

Had a great night with some great forgotten oldies hitting the decks. A good selection of soul music from the likes of Pete Taylor, Steve Austin, Cressy and Disco John??

Good company great atmosphere, haven't danced to Harlem Shuffle, Hey Girl Don't Bother Me and Step by Step for years

loved it.

Chris

Well Wendy and I enjoyed it as you may have noticed ...some cracking tunes played that have not been on the decks for years,all DJ's did a fine Job,thanks to you and Sharon for your company ,had a great night

Bazza