Denaby Miners Welfare

Thanks to everyone who came and supported us at Denaby Miners Welfare on Friday.

The turn out was great with people travelling from Notts and E. Mids.

A special thanks to guests Pete and Av, who both did cracking spots and got people off thier bums. Also thanks to Chris and Joe, especially to Chris for all his hard work and advice.

Hope you can all make it again next month when hopefully as with previous nights there will be a few more in attendance.

Our next night is on April 18th, with guests top Sheffield DJ Mr Tony Wiggan and Doug Leek (Rotherham Transport Club).

Best

woody and Dick

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks to everyone who came and supported us at Denaby Miners Welfare on Friday.

The turn out was great with people travelling from Notts and E. Mids.

A special thanks to guests Pete and Av, who both did cracking spots and got people off thier bums. Also thanks to Chris and Joe, especially to Chris for all his hard work and advice.

Hope you can all make it again next month when hopefully as with previous nights there will be a few more in attendance.

Our next night is on April 18th, with guests top Sheffield DJ Mr Tony Wiggan and Doug Leek (Rotherham Transport Club).

Best

woody and Dick

Glad it went well Dave, sorry we couldnt get but will try next time

M. :yes:

Guest chris

What more can I say, a cracking new venue with a fantastic atmosphere and soulful ambience. Attendance is growing, a testiment

to the quality of the DJ's and excellent tunage played. Woody, you'll soon be needing a room extension in line with the new extended finishing

times and longer bar hours... tongue.gif.

Just like to say thanks to Pete and Av, Great spots (no not acne), kept the dancefloor active all night. One day I

hope to make the journey through to the Manifesto, Woody's told me what a good night it is. (think I already mentioned this to you Pete

In a somewhat drunken stupour at the end of the evening.. :thumbsup: sorry).

Next months Guests are Tony Wiggan and Doug Leek, what a line up. In conjunction with the excellent residents Dick and Woody surely

a great evenings entertainment is unavoidable.

Get yourselves along for a thouroughly enjoyable night, you know you want to, I garauntee you won't be disapointed.. :thumbsup:

Chris.... :(

Glad it went well Dave, sorry we couldnt get but will try next time

M. thumbsup.gif

Nice one Mark that's what ilike to hear :lol: While i'm here just a quick mention about our " New opening Times & Bar times" tongue.gif Which are 8pm to 1am - bar till 12:30am. Look out for more up date's soon !!! Hope to see you there, best Woody

Guest elnel

Nice one Mark that's what ilike to hear :lol: While i'm here just a quick mention about our " New opening Times & Bar times" tongue.gif Which are 8pm to 1am - bar till 12:30am. Look out for more up date's soon !!! Hope to see you there, best Woody

Ile deffinetly be there dave lad this place deserves support its got all the ingrediants for a cracking monthly venue ,keep up the good work lads .NEL thumbup.gif

THANKS TO WOODY & DICK FOR INVITING MYSELF AND PETE OVER TO DJ LAST FRIDAY - WE HAD A GREAT NIGHT.

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS NEW PLACE - I THINK YOU'VE FOUND THE PERFECT VENUE! HUGE ROOM WITH A LOVELY LARGE DANCEFLOOR, CHEAP BAR, 2 RESIDENT DJS WITH FANTASTIC RECORD COLLECTIONS & ONLY £3 TO GET IN!! WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR FROM A SOUL NIGHT! NOT FORGETTING THE NEW END TIME OF 1.00AM (12.30 BAR :lol: ) FROM NEXT MONTH (I WONDER WHO'S IDEA THAT WAS?? :D ). THIS WILL ENCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM FURTHER AFIELD TO COME ALONG.

IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY BEEN - GET YOURSELVES ALONG - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH.

AV & PETE

p.s. say hi to Linda & Rosie xx

Manifesto Soul Club

Kellingley Club

Marine Villa Road

Knottingley

West Yorkshire

WF11 8ER

2nd Friday of every month

Next date - Friday 11 April - Guest DJs Woody & Nel (Empress Ballroom, Mexborough)